Temari's Story

Kingdom 4: Temari's story

"You want me to say something? Well I can't because I'm no good at conforming people, all I can say is that I'm sorry" she said as she walked out of the throne room. Taking a deep breath we walked back to her chambers.

"Lady Temari!" She stoped and turned to see her messenger.

"Good evening, do you have word from my father?" She saids and the man walked up to her.

"Yes My lady, My lord has requested for you to say here a bit longer, until he able to arrange the meeting with the king of the land of lightning"

"I see, thank you" the young princess gave a smile as she turned and continued to make her way to her chambers.

"My lady" the guards bowed as she walked by and into her chambers. Once there she locked her door so no on can enter. "The prince to the land of fire......"

-
"The wife to the king of the land of lightning has passed, My lord has requested the lord of the land of Sand and His children to join him to the passed Lady's burial"

"Oh my such terrible news, It will be an honor to stand by his lord at such a tragic time" the king said as he sat on his throne. "When will the burial take place?" He asked the royal messenger.

"A week from today my lord." The messenger said and he remained kneed before the king of the land of sand.

"That doesn't give us much time. And I must apologize but I can't attend. But I will be sending my children to  comfort your lord In his time of need" the king said singling to his guards to fetch his children.

-

"My Lord we apologize on my fathers behave he couldn't make the trip and our dearest apologies about the lady of your kingdom." The princess said as she bowed before the King of the land of lighting.

"As king your father had a duty to his kingdom bonfire anything else. And I thank you for coming all this way" The young ming bowed and he greeted the young princes and princesses.

"My lord!" They all turned to face one of the knights as he approached

"yes?" The king said eyeing the knight who just stood still tall and proud. Letting out a sigh the king bowed before his guest. "I must take my leave please make yourself at home. My kingdom is yours enjoy it to the fullest" he said before walking away.

Lady Temari looked around the room. People come of all over. This looked more like a ball than a burial. She sigh as her eyes landed of the mountain of gifts of Neighboring kingdom sending their apologize and sentiment for not being able to attend.

Looking around she spotted her brother being dragged away by maidens looking for a kingdom of their own. "Garra would be the best choice if your looking to be queen" she said to herself. Letting out a sigh she decided explored the castle some more making her way up a set of steps.

***cling cling***

As she made her way up the stairs she passed by a window. The clinging sound of swords clashing caught her attention. She stoped as she study's the knights. Their stance, their footing. The way they swung their swords, every detail she paid closely attention to.

"Beautiful isn't." Her eyes widen as she turned to see who was standing behind her.

"My lord!" She bowed before him. "I'm sorry I got distracted and wasn't paying attention to my sounding." as she continued to bow

He let out a small chuckle as he patted her head. "You my rise and there's isn't a need to worry. I said your at home here did I not. Also seeing my kingdom reflections within your eyes is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen you looked so beautiful with the moonlight sounding your face." He Smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"My lord" she said removing his hand "your wife just past you shouldn't be saying things like that especially not to me" she stood strong and proud before the young king who just emailed at her.

"It's truly is a pity, that a flower doesn't know how beautiful it looks within moonlighting" he said reaching out the window and picking a flower off the side wall. "I'll give you a tour of my kingdom if you wish"

"Teamri!" The princess turned to see her brothers. At the next of the stairs. Looking at her direction making their way towards her and the young king.

"It seems that your brothers have been looking for you. I'll be taking my leave, sleep well my lady". The king said before your his heels and making his way to his chambers.

"Teamri. Are you ok. Did he do something to you?" The young prince asked.

"No Konkuro he didn't do anything." She looking at the flower placed in her hand and let out a chuckle " it's funny how he thought I meant his kingdom"

——————————-

Hey guys I'm sorry I've been taking FOREVER!!!😣 but I'm still writing and imma finish this mini story. (Btw it was supposed to be a one shot😂😂) oh well I'm guessing I got carried away with this one. Well hope you enjoyed it please comment and vote for my story.