The Moon And Sun

The Moon And Sun

(Jiriya's voice)
Many years ago long before the earth took on its shapes into the world we know now, there lived two spirits, The Moon and the Sun.

Legends say that the Moon was a female of grate Beauty and wisdom, that she would dance around the sky's at night placing everyone under her spell,  a spell that took form of a cures that would place everyone into a deep sleep never to wake again..."

"but isn't that just their body's telling them they need sleep? Pervy sage why do I feel like your making this up?"

"Naruto shut up and listen. Everyone feared the moon but her beauty was Beyond anything human eyes I can never ignore. So when it was her time to come around the villages would look up to the sky's being placed under her spell once more.

The sun was a man, handsome and strong who would walk tall and proud curing everyone of this cures. He would walk around bring light everywhere, he would pour strength and happiness to everyone blocking out the darkness that consume them with every time the moon would pass.

Never once has their paths cross and never would they meet, until one horrific day when the sun could see the other end to his light and the moon was nowhere to be found, thinking she finally got tired of cursing the villages the sun went on his way walking tall and proud.

After several days had past of only light the villages began to get sick and die out one by one. The sun didn't understand this change, the villagers became week and Fragile, worried he asked the other spirits for help but all gave the same answer. Look for the moon Spirit she has much more wisdom than I could ever have. After given the same response from the water, earth, wind, and sky spirits  the sun finally understood what he had to do.

The Sun searched high and wide for the Moon but she was nowhere to be found, until one day he caught a small village that was still under her curse. He was sure he had pass this village before not quite understanding why was the cures was still placed he walked thought it again. Proud of his light he once again went on his way to look for the Moon spirit.

The next day the sun walked down the same path to once again find that same small village under the Moons cures. Once again walking thought it, he had awoken everyone from there sleep. Pleased with his work he started to head off but one thing caught his attention.

it was a small village girl calling out for him "please Mister Sun the Moon need your help the witch of the village had cast a spell on her making her plummet into The earth she is in a deep sleep and only your power can awake her" the girl pleaded to the sun, he agreed "take me to the moon spirit little girl" the sun said walking off and onto the earth

The sun followed the village girl to a clearing and their in the center of the forest slept the moon. At first sight of her he realized he was completely wrong, she wasn't a monster nor was she a wicked witch in disguise. But she did have a beauty like no other, that could cast a spell on anyone. He walked over picking her up and carrying her back to the heavens above.

Once back to the sky her eyes slowly opened and looked up at him. Their eyes meet and they were lost for words. Her eyes were clear,blank it was cold as many said her heart was, but he could see more than just that he saw pain and loneliness and at that moment he felt the same.

The moon thank the sun for his help and explained their roles as the sun and moon, they must never meet each other and to keep their distance. But from a fair each helping the villagers  who resident the earth below.

Her role was to cast A spell to put them in a deep sleep allowing the body to regain energy for the following day and his was to provide them happiness and strength so they could Live in peace and prosperity and achieve their goals for that day.