Hello Beautiful

Hello beautiful

It was a nice day in Konoha, Everyone was cheering and celebrating the first day of the ninja games Konoha held every ten years. But this year was different from the others. Before the hidden sand village was the only other village allowed to send ninja from their land to participate in the games, but now due to the end of the war and the piece that came with it this year Konoha's Hokage (Kakashi Hatake) decide to show his respect for the other villages and send out letter informing and inviting them of this event. Every village excepted it's invitation sending out at least five  jounin and ten chunin to participate in the games.

"Ok settle down now, I the Hokage would like to thank you all for coming I hope you enjoy your stay here in Konoha. As I'm sure you already know the games will last for a week do the fact that we have more participants now, also the games have been change a bit instead of Crystal we will be using Kunai, but don't worry these won't kill you and there not just any Kunai this are made of a rare flower that can only be found on islands not far from here...."

"Or Ino's flower shop!!!"

"Naruto!!!" Kakashi let out a sigh as he watched his student be the only ones fighting "ok thank you Sakura for lecturing Naruto and braking the game Field" every one from the other villages looked in surprise except for the sand. "Yes the battle field is all of Konoha the streets, the roof, the woods everything is open for your use. Now the games have been change. Shikamaru get up here"
"Why do I always have to be his lad rat" he complained as he walked past Temari.
"Shut it and move it lazy ass"

"Ms Subaku you are welcome to join me up here as well" teamri blushed as she jump up to the Hokage's tower but regain color once she saw what she was call for. "Ok take off this put on this and Temari take this and put this on ..... Ok here we will demonstrate what this Kunai could do now Shikamaru don't let your girlfriend beat you ok" Temari smirked as she got in her fighting stands "ready.....fight!!" She jumped, attack Shikamaru throwing punch after punch and he dodged everyone finally dropping him to the floor she go on top of him holding the Kunai to his neck "check mate" she whispered to him and he shook his head "not even close" he whispered back as he took the Kunai and rolled her over slicing her vest with the Kunai "thats check mate" he said getting her up "ya ok I get AHHH!!"

"Temari!!" Shikamaru caught her before she was able to fall "w..what happened?" He asked as he looked over to the Hokage "well as you could all see those who are cut with the Kunai fall into slumber and will not wake up until a team mate wakes them. But if you are found by a medic and are not awake you are out of the games completely......here Shikamaru"
He caught the little bottle that Kakashi throw at him. He looked in question to how it should be used.

"Here is how the the antidote works you put a finger on the top of the bottle and turn it upside down and back up the amount that is left on your finger is enough to wake your teammate all you have to do is rub it on the bridge of the chest and wait at least a few minutes than they will be up in about, nothing will change from the condition, their chakra will be the same as it was once that fight was over. Now demonstrate Shikamaru"
Shikamaru look at Temari and opened her kimono revealing her chest but not to much, rubbing her chest his face turned a Bright red color and after a couple of minutes Temari woke looking up at him. He sigh in relief as her eyes open. she punch him in the face the moment she felt his hands on her chest looking down she notice her Kimono was a bit more open that it was before and she was ready to kill him pulling out her fan.

"Ok than now that how it works and let the games begin"

Everyone receive the Kunai, antidote and the vest they were to wear for the games splitting up in groups of three they went their way. After a good hour or two almost half of the participate were eliminated from the game. Sai Naruto and Sakura were a team but Sakura just ran off saying something about betting a pig leaving Naruto and sai spent most of the game looking for her. Once they found her she was on the floor asleep and so was Ino "damn Sakura get up"
"Naruto you have to give her the antidote than she will wake up"
"Oh ok"
Walking over to Ino sai picked her up and began to walk away with her "hey we're do you think your going with Ino"
"He team mates aren't here and I'm sure Sakura will just go after her agin if she stays here so I'll be taking her somewhere else"
Sai said and Naruto nodded his head "I'll give you some time before I give her the antidote"

"Ya ok" and with that sai left with Ino. Jumpming from tree to tree he looked around for her team mates "damn where the hell are they, she's really heavy"
(Shikamaru's location: getting beat by Temari for touching her while asleep)
(Choji's location: eating ramen with Choza because her was hungry)
Finally giving up do to Ino weight he stoped and placed her on the floor "if I leave her, she will be taken out of the game while would be so bad. But if I gave her my antidote she might stay till the end and get hurt" sai though out every possible collusion and they all ended with Ino getting hurt. "But if she finds out that I could had help her and didn't she will think that I'm a Jerk and not talk to me. Well the book dose say help a friend in need" bending over sai pulled out his antidote and was ready to give it to Ino when a medic came from behind him and attacked "what are you doing you are not to attack us"
"yes if you are awake but if we catch you while you are trying to awaken a team mate we are to attack and take you both out of the game or you can leave her and stay in"
Sai narrowed his eyes and he looked at the medic than at Ino "I can't leave her and I'm not going to get caught by you so we fight"
Pulling out his scroll sai brew to birds. One attack the medic and the other grabbed Ino and flew away. Sai smirked as the bird go a good distance and the medic looked at him in anger and turned for the birds direction flowing Ino. Summoning another bird sai flew to were Ino was and hurried to give her the antidote.

Waking up Ino looked around and saw that she was no longer on the ground "what the..AHHH!!"
"Ino!!" Sai yelled as his brid flew down and caught her. He was flat on his stomach with his hands out the only thing keeping his grip on her was her beast. Pulling her up he kept his hand underneath her chest and she begin to blush as his grip got tighter "hello beautiful" he whisper in her ear and placed a kiss on her cheek. That how they spend the whole day on that bird up in the sky watching as everyone else fought leaving them and a few others to go on to the next round.