Chapter 25: Someone I Used To Know

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy your time here, girly." He leaned down to whisper and then left to god knows where.

Great...I'm here stuck with a psycho.

♡♡♡

For the first time ever in Chris's POV!

She just left me for a few seconds and now she's gone. What if something happens to her? Will she go on her own will leaving me in middle of a date? Maybe she's in restroom considering her bag is still here.

Maybe I'm paranoid. Can anyone blame me? I know I'm not her type. But I like her, god I can't stop thinking about her for a freaking second.

Just a few months ago life used to be simple. There was only worry if I did miss any class but now I don't know how to sleep at night without hearing her voice.

I'm going sappy. Shouldn't she be back by now? Oh darn!

"Pax!" I yelled looking for the restrooms with her bag in hand but no one answered. Shit! What do I do now?

Then I remembered people were after her, bad people. They even managed to blow up her car. Now would be the time to be truly paranoid.

Her phone was with her, right? So Quickly taking out my phone I texted her.

CW: Pax, where are you?

CW: Answer me.

CW: Did you ditch?

CW: I'm worried.

No answer.

Calling her would be a great idea now. What if she's in trouble? Shaking my head at the odd thoughts I called her.

Sorry, you just called the Queen and if you are trying to reach her, she is currently busy so kindly fuck off.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Shit! Her phone was off. What do I do? Pulling my hair off in frustration I looked at the building at defeat. I just wanted a perfect date. Was it too much for me?

Incoming text

PR: Nerd?

Oh, thank god she answered.

CW: Where r u? I'm worried sick about you.

PR: You the boy?

Huh? What the hell that means?