Chapter 52

3 Months Later

I have been living in bliss. Life was perfect. After coming home from an amazing honeymoon we moved to our renovated home. Life was good. We still had unsolved problems but they hadn't present themselves for a long time we forgot about them. Except my kidnapping which at the moment was at a stop since they had lead on the crime. 

I was spending the day with Amelia, since I wasn't working at the moment, but soon I need to get a job because this stay at home mom isn't working for me. I woke up to an empty bed today. As a matter of fact I have been waking up by myself for a few days. I knew Aiden was busy. He would leave early and come home late. I would ask him about it but he would always shrug it off or tell me it wasn't important but I know he is hiding something from me. 

I got out of bed made it quickly before going to Amelia's room to check up on her. I made it her pale pink room, leaned over her crib to find her wide away. My baby girl was been growing to fast for my taste. I pick her up, change her diaper before heading down to the kitchen. 

Aiden as promised had hired a women to help around the house. Her name was Mel. I would love to say I liked her but for some reason that I couldn't pin point I didn't get a good vibe but I was kind to her for she had not offended me in any way. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Knight." Mel greeted me. Mel worked around the kitchen. 

"Good morning, Mel. What are you cooking?" I asked as I sat in the island with Amelia in my lap. 

" Pancakes and bacon." She moved around the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Yumm." I hum. I rested my head on her hand. I had attempted many times to help her around the kitchen but she always told me no and would scowl at me if I didn't listen.

After Mel is done giving me my plate I walk to the dinner to eat all alone except with my daughter. I feed her spoon filled with eggs before turning to my plate. 

I sat and thought about the pasts months. After we came back from our honeymoon I was suppose to talk to Gabriel but my mom informed me he has an emergency and doesn't know when he'll be back. For the sake of my mother I hope it's soon. I hadn't seen Daniel, Ellena, Nick nor Rachel since the wedding and I eagerly wanted to.

I look over to Amelia talking to her as if she understood me. " I think we should visit daddy today, what do you think?" 

Amelia continues to eat. As soon as we finish eating I head on up to my room to get ready to go over to visit Aiden. 

I recall to the one and only time told me that we weren't to use condoms anymore. I at first was surprise since he was the one to say no kids right now. I remember was we were consumed with passion but through the haze I broke from it and ask Aiden why he hasn't worn a condom. He simply look me in the eye and make love to me so much I lost count. When we were done he said,  "You are mine. You belong to me and I love you. I will be the only man in your life and you will only have my kids, why wait for the inevitable." 

I shake my head from the memory as I blush from all the things we've done. I have come to learn what kind of noises my husband makes when he receives pleasure.

I finish changing Amelia. I walk back down stairs and inform Mel. "Hey. Mel, I'm going to visit Aiden I don't think I'll be back for lunch so don't wait up." 

She nods but a gleam in her eyes makes me feel a bit uneasy. I say goodbye before getting Jason, the driver Aiden hired to drive me around since he doesn't want me to drive all alone with Amelia.