Chapter 42

A dull pain forms in my head. I try to lift my hand to touch my temples but soon realize that my hands are tied.

A little disoriented, everything starts coming back.

A black bag covers my face, preventing me from seeing anything. I do know, however that I'm on the floor of a car. The road is rocky for each time I'm jumping up and down.

"So where are we taking her?" The voice of a man speaks up. I pay full attention for I don't want to miss what they are saying. I need to find a way out of this, they all must be worried and looking for me.

"To a cabin just a few miles away from there they will pick her up and we will be on our way with our money." Another man answers.

What cabin? I have no sense of idea where I am. I could've been asleep for to long and they could have taken me out of the state.

Oh dear, I hope they come for me.

"We are here." The car finally comes to a stop. I stay as still as possible. I feel a cold gust of wind hit me as the open the door to the car.

Oh my goodness, please Aiden please come for me. I beg.

Tears begin to form in my eyes but I won't allow them to see my weakness. I've come to learn that it's best no to show weakness for they will surely use it against you.

Two big, rough hands grab my ankles. I bite my lip to prevent a yelp from escaping. They through my over their shoulder and begin to walk. I hear the crunch of gravel under their doots.

We enter a warm place. The cabin it must be. Suddenly all air leaves my body when I'm being thrown down on the bed. Again they take a hold of my ankles however this time theu spread my legs out a rope is being tied to me and something else. The bed post, I guess.

The sound of cans be open and chairs scraping against the floor is all I hear.

"They should be any moment. Let's go into the living room and wait there." The chairs scraped again against the floor as they moved.

Well at least I gathered that it's more than one person.

It can't be Zac he has no money so he surely can pay these two.

Soon the times seems to drag on. It must be night time by now. I can no longer feel by butt or ankles.

I stay very silent hoping to hear something.

Hours seem to pass.

"Where the fuck are they? They should be looking all over for her and I ain't waiting to be caught."

I clear my throat. "Hello."

"Shit." I hear them mutter.

"What the hell do you want." A man yells from the other side.

"Can you tell me what time it is?" I ask.

"Why do you want to know. You already miss your wedding." The man snaps.

I begin to feel irritated.

I need you to come in here.

"Can I please get water." I yell.

I hear a loud sigh from the other side. The door opens.

Thank goodness.

I sit up. One of the man lift the black bag from my face and shoves the cup in my face. I take big gulps of water.

I sigh.

"Could you perhaps take the bag off? I ask nicely to the man in a mask.

"Why?"