Chapter 31

We make our way into the dinning room. We are having Cocktail Shrimp. I've only had it a few times but I already love it.

Aiden pulls out my chair. I still hold on the Amelia.

"How was your day?" Aiden asks as he sits down.

"Great we finished everything only we just need your opinion on the cake and invitations. How about you?" I ask.

"The house is officially being redecorate. We went out to eat after that.  Then we decided to start the Christmas lights."

"Was Amelia a hassle?"

"No she was great. It was our bonding time. Daddy and daughter time. Ain't that right sweetheart?" Aiden caress Amelia's cheek making her sigh. I smile at them its great seeing Aiden interact with Amelia. I sit Amelia in her high chair.

We sit in silence to busy eating to actually talk. When we finished we move to the tree. Boxes of lights and ornaments are beside the tree.

Amelia cubbles to me. Closing her eyes trying to go to sleep. "I'm going to sleep Amelia. I'll be right back." I announce.

"Wait I have a surprise to show you." Aiden runs to my side. We walk up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Okay so I bought this when we went out today. I figure it's was time." Now curious as to what he bought I walk closer into the room and there in the middle of the room is a big crib.

A white crib with yellow flowers drawn on the side. It rested on my side of the bed. It was actually alittle better then the one he bought before.

"Aiden it's really pretty. Lets try it out." I rush to the crib and lay Amelia down. Aiden comes to my side and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I figure it was time." We watch as Amelia look all around the crib as if inspecting every detail of the crib. She looks so small and adorable in the crib. Her eyes started to close slowly, her little mouth open in a yawn. Aiden and I continue to stare at her until she fell asleep.

"Let's go down stairs and start decorating the tree." Aiden whispers after a while that Amelia fell asleep.

"Okay." I turn of the light, only leaving the lamp on. Aiden and I walk hand in hand down stairs. We find our parents drinking coffee.

"Y'all ready?"Aiden asks.

"Yes." They say in unison. We make our way to the tree and start decorating.

There are many colorful lights but I especially love the royal blue lights. We put all the lights up first. Aiden and Mr. Knight getting up on the latter. My mom, Mrs. Knight and I were taking out the ornaments out and picking which one we were going to hang. We also had popcorn on a string I thought it was only in movie they did that but its not and I love it.

We spent the rest of the night hanging ornaments. It wasn't until early morning did we finish. My mom ask if we could take her mom. I ask her why she couldn't stay. She said she had work.

Aiden and I took my mom to the apartment. I hate leaving her here, she was so far away from me.

We said our goodbyes and left.

"Lisa do you want to go Christmas shopping tomorrow? I need to get my mom somethings." Aiden asks on our way back to his parents house.

"Yes." I also need to buy gifts. I didn't have alot of money but I did have enough to buy small gifts for everyone.

We get to his parents house and tired make our way to his bedroom. We change quickly and go to bed. I've never wanted to sleep so much. So as soon as my face hit the mattress I drifted off to sleep.