Chapter 21

(Edited)

I just finish taking a shower. I put on my long, soft, pale pink bathrobe. I don't have much clothes, so deciding what to wear is becoming more difficult. I run my hands through a few of my dresses. I will have to pick a jacket to wear over it cause winter is coming and it gets pretty chilly.

I pick the navy blue one I  bought one day cause it was simple and pretty. It was lace covering silk on the dress however the silk stop and the lace finish covering my arms in sleeves. It went just above my knees. I slip on simple black heels. Next I do my hair, I simply let my hair dry letting loose curls take place. I have never been one to wear make up so I  only use mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

After I'm done I go wake up Amelia.
I call her name out a few times before lightly shaking her. She opens her eyes. A small frown on her face.

"I know sweetie but I have to change you." I coo. She was already showered so I just need to change her. I pick a pale blue dress with a white dow in the front. I get her small white shiny shoes. I get coats for the both of us also getting her baby bag. I open the "door" and walk to the staircase.  At the bottom of the stairs I  see Aiden waiting, his back towards me.  I walk the stairs down. Aiden turns at the sound of my heels hitting the wooden stairs.

"Lisa you look beautiful." Aiden complements me. Leaning to give me a kiss on the cheek. Startled I back away. Snuggling Amelia close.

"Thank." I  whisper, feeling heat travel to my cheeks. He holds out his arms to take Amelia. She  goes more than willingly. I hand her over.

"Okay, lets go we still have to go pick up your mother." We leave the house and head to one of Aiden's cars. I expect to go in one of his sport cars but I'm surprise when we head further in to the garage. I stop and see a brand new GMC suv. I don't know the name of it but I've seen it a few times on television. I just stop and stare.

"What do you think?" Aiden ask standing beside the car gesturing toward it as if a car vendor trying to sell.
I walk close to the car. Examining it. To say I  was in awe would be an understand.  Growing up we had one car but it was run down and my father was the only one to use it. I've seen Aiden's sport car but they were usually my type so I wouldn't stare but this car. This car is made for a family. A big one at least.
"It's big." I say at last.
Aiden laughs "Yeah it is big. Come on."
I walk to his side. He open the door for me. I hesitant before getting in. He closes the door and opens the door at the back sitting Amelia in her baby seat. She all smiles and giggles in the back seat. Aiden walks to the divers side and gets in. I giggle.
"What?" Aiden stares at me. His bright grey eyes dancing with amusement.
"I guess never image you driving a family car." I  admitted after giggling some more. Aiden joins me in laughter. He drive out the garage into the driveway and out the property driving to my mom's apartment. We drive in silence. I look out the window, surprise at how the sky is filled with stars. It's hard to actually see star living in the city but now it looks breathtaking.
I feel a warm, rough hand settling on top of mine.  I look at Aiden.
"Look I really want to explain what was what you saw today. " Aiden says. My mood instantly sours. I really don't want to talk about it. I scoot away in the seat sitting closer to the window.
"Aiden thats not necessary. Look you can do whatever you want. Yes, we're getting married but not out of love. So..." I shrug.
"I want to let you know." He insists.
"Aiden really I don't expect you to be faithful. It's okay." I say giving him a small smile even through it kinda hurt.
"I will be faithful." Aiden growls the last word. I duck my head letting my hair be a curtain.
We stay silent the rest of the way, Amelia is the only one making gurgling noises. We reach my mom's apartment. I get off the car to get her but I'm stop when a hand grads my bicep. I look back at Aiden. 
"I'm not done ." Aiden says before bring his lips to mine.

❤❤❤❤❤

Hello everyone been a while since I've updated but I'm here now. Anyway hope you enjoy it. I will try to update more but sometimes I'm every busy. While I may even update more often. So hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment. Later.

                         -Love, lastinlove ❤