Chapter 35

The minute my dad leaves my mom wakes me up and takes me out.

I ask her a few time where we were going but she kept saying it was a surprise.

I stop asking and just sat down quietly. We got on the bus and it drove for a while. We made it to a very nice neighborhood. Even at my age I know I don't belong here.

My mom takes ahold of my hand and we walk around.

We soon stop at a very big, beautiful home. It looks like a castle. I walk to the fence around the home.

I squeeze my face between bars and stare at the backyard.

My mom stands off to the side, watching. I look around the backyard they seem to have a kid because there are many toys and swings and a slide.

The door finally opens I stare at the family in awe. A young boy my age may a few years older. He looks about ten. I watch as he runs around and an older man chases him.

They look so happy. The man picks up the boy and swings him around. I stare at them in longing.

Suddenly a beautiful blond women steps out. She has really pretty clothes but she doesn't look to happy. A look deep in her eyes says something diffent and dark.

I turn to look at my mom is confuse as to why we're here. I stop and hug her when I see her tear stain face. Her eyes are red and watery. Her hand is shaking as she lifts it to her mouth.

"Mommy?" I tug on her worn cardigan. She simply pats my head. I hug her tight.

"I just wanted to see just one more time." My mom mumbles but I hear her clearly.

With one last glance at the family we walk away.

******

I wake up from a long lost memory. I don't usually dream of my past but today I did which seem so weird.

The arm wrap around my waist tightens. I peek over my shoulder and see Aiden sound asleep. He throws one of his legs on top of mine pinning me against the mattress and his hard body.

The urge to go to the bathroom hits me hard. I try to wiggle out his gasp but it seems impossible. I push Aiden on his ribs.

I feel like I'm about to pee myself. With strength I push him away and get up, running to the bathroom. I close the door quietly and rush to the toilet.

I jerk down my pants and sit. I sigh as I finally pee.

I hear the sound of shuffling in the room.

Aiden is probably awake.

"Lisa. Lisa? Lisa where are you?" Aiden yells from the room.

Yup he's awake.

The door to the bathroom flys opens before I can tell him I'm here. He looks around his face filled with worry.

In another occasion I would laugh but with what happen yesterday its no laughing matter.

He rushes to me while I'm still sitting on the toilet. I pull my shirt covering my private areas. Wow.

He rests his hands on my thighs. "Are you okay?" He leans in really close to me.

I lean back. "Yes. I'm fine sorry about yesterday."

"What is going on with you?" Aiden asks. He looks so conflicted and lost like a small child. My heart breaks alittle.

I suck ina shakey breath. I know I will have to eventually tell him. I rise one hand, while the other holds my shirt down, to his cheek. "I'll tell you. Soon"