Chapter 29

(Edited)

The moment we got to the house, Aiden immediately called a designer. They had made plans when to come and how the house was going to look.

I had stayed quite the whole time. I was sitting in the sofa or what at least remained of it. Aiden ended the call an hour later.

"Okay, everything is set. They'll coming tomorrow. So that means I will most likely spending the day here. I want you to start the wedding preparations with my mom and yours. I'll help when I can but I really want the house to be done by the time we come back from our honeymoon, okay?" Aidens say. I simply nod. Its not really my house so whatever he wants to do to it is all up to him.

"Do you want to pack clothes to take to my parents?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah." I get up the couch. Walking in the mess of things on the floor. I walk up the stairs to my old room and pack random clothes. Now that I think of it I have clothes scattered everywhere. My mom's, Aiden's and now the Knights home.

I pack a small bag for Amelia and I. I had given Amelia to Aiden while a was quickly packing. I walk down the stairs to look for Aiden and Amelia when I found them outside by the pool. Aiden's close to it but not close to touch the water. I stand watching them for a few moments.

Aiden is playing with Amelia in the grass. She wants to start walking but is still alittle unstable. I watch as Aiden lays on his back bring Amelia to his chest. He's lifting her up and bring back. They are both laughing really hard.

I guess I was wrong about Aiden. Maybe this marriage will work and we will all get along and live a happy life.

I interrupts them, walking closer to them. "Okay I'm all set. Not sure if you want to pack some clothes to?" I ask Aiden taking a seat beside them on the gound.

"Actually I do." Aiden sits up, handing me Amelia. He walks into the house, disappearing from my view. I lay Amelia on the gound, she kick her legs. I giggle at her.

"You know what I love you. I love you very, very much." I rain her face kiss with my kisses. I then move to her arms then her legs. She is giggling really hard when Aiden comes back outside shortly.

"What are you doing to her?" Aiden asks as he comes near us. He has a smile on his face.

"Kissing her." I smile at him.

"Aww looks like she loves her mommy's kiss. Is that right, Amelia." Aiden says in a baby voice. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Aiden,I have a question."

"What is it." He turns his face towards me. His face a little to close, making me lean back.

"When we get married will we be changing my last name and Amelia's?"

"Of course." He says. I nod my head while biting my lip. "Do you want to go to your mom's or stay here a while?"

"My mom's." I replied. I get up getting Amelia and my suit case but Aiden quickly takes my bag. I look at him confused.

"I'll take it." I nod.

Aiden puts our suit cases in the trunk of the truck. I buckle Amelia up then go to the passenger seat.

"Aiden did the police found out who broke in the house?" I ask genuinely curious as to why has Aiden's house been broken into while others have not.

"No buy don't worry. I'll doubling the security. The gates will always be locked and of someone were to get in the cameras I will put-will catch them. Anyways do you want to take your mom out to eat?" Aiden quickly changes the subject not allowing me to ask more questions.