We dressed Michael in a white onesie that says 'little man' with a mustache that matched his pants and hat. Leo put him in his carrier while I got dressed.

I wore  a pair of black leggings, a navy blue shirt with white words on the front and a plaid button up over it with the sleeves rolled up and white converse

I wore  a pair of black leggings, a navy blue shirt with white words on the front and a plaid button up over it with the sleeves rolled up and white converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun with a few loose strands.

"You all set?" Leo asked and I nodded folding my clothes up and putting them in the travel bag that he brought before picking Bennett off the bed and cradling him in my arms since he was asleep.

I still can't get over the way he was dressed

I still can't get over the way he was dressed. He had on a 'ain't no woman alive that could take my mama's place' black and white short sleeve shirt, black cargo pants and black converse shoes with a matching black beanie. We walked out of the room and waved to the nurses after we handed them the papers we were giving to fill up. Placing both boys in the car with me in the middle and Leo sitting up front.

~*~*~*~

"How's it feel to be home?" Amira asked as we sat outside while the kids slept

"Good, I don't think I would have been able to stand staying there another day" I said making her smile

"I know the feeling. That's how it was with all my kids" she said and I smiled knowing that only the boys and the twins were her birth children while Sofia was only Luca's daughter though she resided her as her own since she was 3 years old.

"There's nothing better than being home" I said and she nodded with a smile. We had a family get together at the house. Leo and the guys were by the grill making the food while the ladies and I were sitting on the lounge chairs talking about anything and everything we could come up with from work to school and everything in between.

The sound of the bell ringing for our attention and instead of letting me get the door, Ashton did it for me and I thanked him for the gesture. We could hear voices coming from inside but couldn't understand what was being said before the sound of a loud curse. Leo and his brothers along with his father rushed inside and because I was curious as fuck, I followed after them ignoring Amira to stay.

The lobby was filled with a loud commotion. Leo had a familiar man by the neck up against the the wall as he got in his face.

"You are not welcomed here" he hissed but my uncle only smirked before his eyes locked with mine

"Hello Bailey" he said and I narrowed my eyes on him

"What are you doing here, John?" I asked and Leo only tightened his hold on his neck

"You really though that you'll never see us again?" Rachel asked as she struggled to get out of Luca's hold but it as futile due to him being an ex marine.

"I had a feeling you had something to do with the break out at the prison last year" I said and they only smirked

"We won't stop until you give us what we want Bailey" she said and I chuckled and the men only smirked

"You really thing coming to the house of a Davidson house will get you anything?" Luca said and my mother's sister and brother in law only laughed with a sick look on their eyes

"She wouldn't have gotten shot had she gave us what we asked" Rachel stated

"And like I said, I rather get killed then give you a penny" I replied and they smirked

"Have you checked on your sons?" She asked and I felt the blood drain from my face as my heart began racing. I ran up to the nursery to find the crib empty and I began to panic. Maybe Leo had taken Michael to our room along with Bennett since he wasn't in his room either. Please be in our room, God please let them be in my room I thought as I walked to my room only to find it empty. No. no this can't be happening. It can't be happening.

"NO!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face at the thought of my boys being gone.

Strong arms wrapped around me as my body shook with uncontrollable sobs. My babies they can't be gone.

"They're gone, Leo, they're gone" I whimpered and he only tightened his hold on me as he rocked me. We were sat in the middle of our room.

"Were going to get them back I swear we're going to them back" he said and I only sob.

~*~*~

"Where are they you fucking bastards" I yelled as I stared at them moments later when I had calmed down enough to be able to face them. They only smirked with sinister look on their faces that had my blood boiling. I was pissed, hurt, scared. And that's just a few emotions I was feeling.

"None of this would be happening had you given us what we wanted" John said

"You are old enough to work for what you want. You are the worst human beings I've ever met in my life" I said. They just chuckled at my statement

"You shouldn't be surprised" John said with a shrug only to groan when he was punched by Leo and Rachel yelled at him to get of him

"I'd  watch my mouth if I were you" Ashlynn, one of Luca's many aunts, said to Rachel who only chuckled

"You don't give me orders" she stated and Ashlynn smirked, it was one of those eery smirks that's had my skin prickle with fear.

"You would be surprised who you're dealing with" she retaliated

"I want to know where my sons are" Leo said and they only rolled their eyes. I couldn't deal with this, so I left them to deal with it themselves. I needed to take a break. I needed to clear my head from all of this.

"They'll find them" I looked over to see Amira make her way over to me with a determined look on her face and I only nodded. It was already nightfall, with not a single star in the sky and the moon was shinning bright.

"They did all of this just for money" I murmured

"People think that they'll get what they want by taking others most important thing. It hurts even more if it's a child or children" she said and I sighed

"They have or had great jobs so I don't know why they are asking for money" I said sighing. My body felt drained and all I wanted to do was sleep for the rest of my life.

What turned out to be a great family reunion turned out to be my worst nightmare.

"You're leaving already?" Amira asked and I looked up to see Ashton and his men among them were Leo and his brother, Chris.

"Yeah, Ashlynn managed to get them to give us the location of their hide out" Ashton said and she nodded before she was given her sons and husband a kiss and Leo walked over to me

"I swear I'll bring our sons home" he promised and I nodded as tears blurred my vision

"Just be careful Leo" I murmured and he nodded pecking my lips. He walked over to the group of men dressed in black as they readied themselves to go in search of Bennett and Michael.

Please be careful, Leo and bring our sons home.

an here's a new chapter what do you think of it? let me know what should happen next and don't forget to leave a vote/ fan

xoxo

~Cx