instagram; 28

When the McCall pack got together, they didn't say a word. They all nodded at eachother and relocated into the Betas bedroom after greeting the rest of the Dunbar residence of the house. The parents of the boys were still perplexed about how a he was friends with some people much older than him; but they never spoke about it.

Liam opened his bedroom door, allowing everyone to walk in and he followed swiftly after, pressing his back against the door, to avoid the parents from walking in, "What's going on?"

Allison looked over at Scott with sad eyes, probably already knowing what was going on. Kira, Malia and Lydia were confused to the point where they didn't even understand why they were in Liam's house. Scott and Stiles, on the other hand were on the balls of their feet, anxious about how the outcome could be.

"Lunas in Eichen" Stiles spoke. He watched as everyone's face just dropped. Even thought they hardly knew the girl, the considered her as one of their friends closest friend. Allison's face dropped, to her it was like losing Lydia all over again but this time she was loosing herself over a girl she met online. Lydia had a sob in her throat; she knew Eichen House alongside with Malia – she also knew the inside system of that place, being that she was sent there after she turned back to human. Kira didn't know how to react, she couldn't figure out how too. This was too much. As for Liam, he wanted to get the girl back, he considered her as a sister figure.

   "I'm in for getting her out" Allison spoke out, making Stiles smile. Soon after, everyone agreed apart from two. Kira and Malia.

Scott raised his eyebrow at his girlfriend, "Kira? Why don't you want help her?"

"What if it's a trap? What if one of us die trying to get her out?" Kira asked timidly.

Stiles shook his head, "you didn't die saving me. How does saving Luna change everything?"

Kira nodded, which also made Malia nod. The group smiled, before nodding at eachother once again and walking down towards the vehicles in the drive way.

"To Eichen we go" Stiles mutter to himself making Scott place a hand on his shoulder.

"We will save her".

✖️✖️✖️

Luna thrashed in her bed. Her hands tied above her head, while her ankles were tied down also. One of her doctors held her head to the side, while another injected her neck with some sort of fluid. Her veins itched, she wanted to let out another blood curdling scream but a hand made its over her mouth, silencing her.

A doctor let out an evil chuckle, "it's working. She's feeling it"

"What is she meant to be feeling?" The nurse asked. Feeling concerned for the girl.

"Pain".

✖️✖️✖️

hello. chapter 28 is out and I have you enjoyed it.
few more chapters left...

REMEMBER; vote and comment!