instagram; 19

lunax. just posted a photo

 just posted a photo

lunax. — i say i am fine however I can easily say i am losing my mind

472 likes
21 comments
view all comments

@hipsterlily; nice quote. captions are getting better *claps*

@lunax.; why thank you hipsterlily

@truscott; double the trouble in Beacon Hills

@.stiless.; why are you smiling? Is it because of that caption you created? Like I'm sitting opposite you...

@lunax.; because I want to smile alright? give me some slack .stiless.

@halemaliatate; Luna, I want to say this, you're a psychopath

@lunax.; awh, how sweet. But honey, i prefer creative

@blydsmartin; can you seriously stop googling quotes and placing them into your comment section?

@ally.argent; give the girl some slack

@kiraaa; the comment section is fun today.

@liampup; princess slay👑

@lunax.; back at it again with then princess slay 😏 liampup

@.stiless.; Luna. Seriously.

@truscott; stiles stop yourself.

@halemailatate; I'm confused

@ally.argent; aren't we all?

@blydsmartin; ^

@kiraaa; ^^

@liampup; ^^^

@lunax.; and once again, my whole comment section is a group chat. thanks guys. but maybe you want to be in the dms? it's only a suggestion truscott .stiless. blydsmartin ally.argent kiraaa halemaliatate liampup

✖️✖️✖️

   Luna placed her phone down on the bed side table in Stiles room and looked over towards the boy. He was smiling down in his phone – most likely laughed at the comment section in the girls newly uploaded picture. She sighed – practically begging for attention off the boy which she got as the boys head snapped up, making eye contact with the girl and swiftly making it over towards the bed. He sat down at the end, keeping some difference between the two but enough so he could still reach her. His arm outstretched grabbing her hand and he slowly started to draw patterns on top of it.

   Stiles smiled, squeezing the hand quickly before returning to draw ontop of it with his thumb, "tell me what you're thinking," his voice came out as a whispers; as if he was afraid to hurt her ears, also he was afraid that he would scare her away. "You can tell me, I won't judge"

   "Im just thinking about what might happen, that all," she said looking up at the boy. This was the first time they ever shared a stare without breaking it. She could feel Stiles's light chocolate brown eyes locking onto her green eyes. The background behind them both became blurry as there's only intention was the focus on one another,  that's where Luna realised what was going on. Despite her only being in Beacon Hills for a short time, also only knowing the pack for a short time, she couldn't help herself at all; Luna has started to fall for Stiles. The blonde headed girl, didn't know what to do. She didn't want to make a move to kiss if Stiles didn't like her back; she didn't want to make a fool upon herself.

   So she did the only thing she could think about, she cursed under her breath seeing Stilinski's mouth twitch and then pull into a smile. She leant in, the boy before her could see the panic building up in her eyes at her actions so he decided that he would but her at ease. So, Stiles started to lean in also – Luna released at his actions – and before they knew it, their lips were placed upon each other's. They moved against each other delicately; it was the kiss you gave someone when you were afraid you'd break them even more then they already are.

   Luna started to pull the boy closer by his shirt so he was on top of her. He hand both of his arms placed either side of the girls body for support, while their lips decided to get a bit more aggressive. The lips started to move faster on top of one another – a sign that the boy and girl both craved each other, a sign showing that they needed and maybe just as much as one another. Stiles pulled pack, looked at the girl. He lifted one of his hand and moved a lock of hair before tucking it behind her ear. He smiled and then flopped down besides the girl, on one of his sides.

   "So," he spoke out as he looked at the girls full lips; slightly red from their little session moments ago. "That was nice"

   Luna giggled before burying her head into his chest, "yeah it was"

   "Show me your face" Stiles said into her hair, making her move her head back so she could look at him. But was caught of guard when his lips met her again, pulling into a smile. It was Luna's turn to have control as she decided she would straddle him by the waist and moving his hands to where she wanted them (in other words, her hips).

   Things started to get heated once again, the sound of lips smacking up against one another filled the room. Stiles little whimpers ever once in occurred making Luna smile into the kiss knowing she had done that. Stiles hand slipped from her waist and moving down towards he bum, only to move her a bit and give it a squeeze to show that he was liking what she was doing to him.

   Luna moved her lips from his mouth and started to move along his jaw line, Stiles moaned lightly when she nibbled at his ear lobe and then went down his neck. She nibbled at the spot which was just above his neck line of the shirt so people around him would see it, if he didn't cover it up. She moved back smiling at the newly formed hickey on his neck and went back to his lips.

   "I'm so going to return that later" Stiles smirked into the kiss; which was going to turn into another make out any time soon.

   "Id like that" Luna whispers as Stiles flipped the them over, so he was yet again, in charge of the situation.

✖️✖️✖️

I said a few chapter ago that this was a teen wolf fanfic. I lied, it's a Stiles one.
I wasn't sure if it should have a relationship in it however I decided that it should so you have been blessed with Luna and Stiles (Stilena). These two had been together through it all and they grew to like each other so I thought why not.
If you don't like the relationship then i am sorry. But if you wanted them together from the started i have granted your wish.

Vote and Comment?
Maybe about what you think will happen next?