29-

- Kian

Ever since Lia told me that story, I've been very suspicious about my actions. What if he's around... I fucked with him many many times and he did that to lia? And his sister! He lied to me telling me she died because of the cigarettes.

That was the only reason why I was scared... I was clear out of cancer but I was still smoking them. I wish I could stop, lia hates it just as much as Jc did but she doesn't yell at me for it.

Just tells me nicely.

"Doll can you help me?" Lia giggled holding some lights for me to grab as I chuckle nodding, god she makes me so happy I don't know why.

I grabbed them from her hands as she had the other end. It was christmas, we were decorating. Of course.

"Don't hit me with it this time" she laughed. As I smirked. God I love my life like this, no worries of any type of love.

-

We had gotten done doing the lights and now I was home alone, Lia went out to get some cookies and I was just laying down on the couch. I sighed.

I'm alone, no one here to cuddle me or hold me anymore. My heart is not being touched.

I need it, I want to be held and to be loved once again.

Once again? There was never a time you were loved kian. Jc didn't love you.

I kept thinking and saying to myself as I thought about all of the times me and Jc had. The little times, I thought.

All the lies he told and all the lies I told him. I wish I could take it all back, move out of that house of his and Dominic's.

I got up going over to the counter and grabbing my cigarette pack. Half gone, i took one out as I grabbed my lighter too. I went outside as I held my knees to my chest.

Lighting the stick between my fingers as I took a deep mesmerizing puff.

It filled my lungs as I heard a phone go off in the grass, I raised my brow ignoring it but it kept going off.

I got up going over to it and picking it up. It was Lias phone... and the texts were from someone named ' cj '

My eyes went wide, Jc?

I went back over to sit down as I unlocked her phone. Seeing it was right on the messages as I read some of the recent ones.

Lia : no Jc we can't let Kian know.

Jc : man fuck Kian, Lia. You better not let him know about any of this or you're dead.

Lia : whatever Jc, I'll be over in a minute.

Jc : okay mami.

What the hell?