12-

- Kian

"Kian, wh- what are you doing here?" Andrea asked as I held a flower in my hand. With a smile in front of her.

"I've missed you baby" I say holding the flower out like a corny little boy. "I know I've been gone. I have a lot to explain" I sigh as she quickly hugs me. I hug back of course, she's my girlfriend.

"I don't understand" she whispered shaking her head in my neck. I gave her a visible confused face.

"What don't you understand baby girl?" I smile small as she brought me inside after breaking the hug.

"You- you're gay... You told me" I shake my head refusing to listen to that.

"I'm not gay Andrea. I love you and only you" I smile planting a kiss on her lips. She didn't kiss back.

I heard small faint cries come from upstairs. I look at Andrea with confusion as she sighed.

"Kian you should go" she said standing up and going upstairs. I follow her of course. I'm not leaving MY girlfriends house.

"Kian you-" she stopped her words and sighed. "Kian you have to believe me on this, you are gay. You told me straight up, why you forgot it? I don't know. I have a family so we aren't together, that was years and years ago" my eyes went wide looking past her. Seeing a baby girl laying down in her crib, the wall had her name on it. Iris.

I look at Andrea, with a shocked expression. "I'm not gay. Are you sure she's not ours?" I ask refusing to listen. I walk past her over to iris.

She stopped crying, looking up at me.

"Kian you need to go before my husband shows up from work"

I look back at her, I felt my heart fall and break into pieces.

"Husband?" I ask with my voice broken, every word.

She nods. "Loving husband. After you had told me you were gay seven or eight years ago, I just took it and moved on. You didn't break my heart because I was being lied to our whole relationship, Kian I'm glad you came out to me. I found someone and we now have a family" she explained.

I just nod, hearing her door get knocked on rapidly. "Thats not him, he wouldn't knock like that" she said coming over to Iris as I started to walk toward the door.

"Sorry for wasting your time?" I say in a questioning tone. She nods again at my response. I looked out the peep hole to see it was Justin and Dominic?

I open it and Justin through his arms around me "what happen please tell me you got your heart broken" he mumbled only to where I could hear. I push him off.

"Why the fuck would you hope I got my heart broken Justin! No I didn't get my fucking heart broken" I rudely say making his eyes go low. As if I keep hurting him.

"Look Kian, you need to fucking chill on him. He's only hoping you are heart broken because it will get you to remember everything" Dominic said stopping me.

I sigh a bit pushing past him.

Walking off, toward where ever.