5-

I'm laying in bed. Looking up at the ceiling, Jc is in the small shower we all have to share.

Me and Jc have to share a bed because I refused to share a bed with Dominic. Plus Jc didn't like the idea either so we're just sharing.

I don't want to go to sleep, I'm not going to sleep. I'm not going to forget this day.

I'll wake up tomorrow and wonder why I'm in bed with a beautiful boy. I'll wake up tomorrow and think ' why am I not home?'

I don't want to forget Jc... For some reason I'm attracted to him. He makes me crave a touch from him. Its only the first, almost second, day and god he's got my mind turning.

"K I'm out" I heard Jc giggle and shut the door of the shower. He came into the room with only a towel over his waist. God.

Save me. He looked over at me with a concerned look "are you okay K?" He asked coming over. I nod immediately seeing him get closer, his wet chest showing more.

"I'm fine, just need to smoke thats all" he sighed whenever I said it. I sat up swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"Kian you can go do it I'll be here" be said with a sad tone. Why does it make him so sad? Why does he even care about me? I'm a stranger to him, just knows me name.

I grabbed my pack from my sweatpants pocket and headed out. I can just stay out on the balcony. Thats what I did, seeing the next building next to us and the guys below.

"Hey what makes you be up there! You aren't Justin!" One hollered in a mad tone. I flip him off.

"Suck a dick" I say seeing at how mad he got and he started to come up with stomps on each step. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Brandon" I heard Jc warn behind me I grabbed my knife out.

He kept coming up until he reached us and I pulled him down to the concrete, putting my knife through his stomach and burning his wrist with my cigarette.

Making him wince and scream out of pain, basically making him fall down the stairs. Jc gasped in shock making me smirj devilishly.

He sat down next to me placing his hand on my thigh a bit. I glance over at him "why are you out here? You hate me smoking this 'cancer sticks' right?" I harshly said. He nods a bit.

"I wanted to introduce you to something different, something more" he held out something that looked like a cigarette but it wasn't.

"What the fuck is that" I say puffing out a smoke cloud into the air. Sooths me so much.

"Just try it, it doesn't matter what it is" he grabbed my cigarette smashing it on the concrete. "It will make you feel good" he added putting the brownish stick in my hand.

I look over at him and put it to my lips. I inhale it and blew it our fast. I coughed after wards.

"Its called weed" he chuckled.