7-

"Ughhhhh" I say groaning making Dominic yell 'shut up' every time I do. I don't know where he went and I shouldn't care this much.

"JC SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO LOOK FOR HIS ASS GOD" Dominic yells finally out of anger.

"I will kick your ass out real quick if you talk to me like that again" I warn getting up. And slipping mg shoes on. I heard Dominic smirk. "I will hit you in your balls again if you don't stop being a dick" I glare walking past his room.

"You shouldn't even care that much for him J. He probably fell asleep somewhere and is going to stay homeless" Dom said as I went back to his room with a glare.

"Don't fucking say that Dominic. We were all like him remember? We are still like him! If you aren't with me then you can go the fuck down stairs. And this time you will not come back, get your head out of your ass and realize how much help he needs from me" I shout making his eyes go wide a bit as I glare still walking back off.

- Kian

"Hey yo Lawley what are you doing back here" boys kept hollering.

"Fuck off I'm just walking. Who even are you" I ask not even glancing over at them.

"You don't remember us. Oh yeah! You have that stupid ass disease that makes you forget stuff. Well we were you drinking buddys, yeah... before you fucking left" he harshly said. I don't know what their talking about.

"Suck a hairy dick I slept since then so no I won't remember you dipshit" I say in am aggravated tone.

"I've already sucked a dick, whos was it? Oh yeah Kian Lawleys. Remember this? ' oh my god Brandon oh shit go faster fuck fuck fuck ' " he mimicked in a moaning tone. I shake my head, probably bad sex anyway.

"It was probably because it was my first and last time getting fucked in the ass by a small dick" I spit back finally walking by their yard.

"I bet he's still cutting. Ugly son of a bitch" I heard and anger boiled in me. I stopped turning back around to see a curly silhouette. Jc.

I stomped back in the yard not caring if it was Jc or not. I go over to him grabbing him by his collar. "You better shut your damn mouth. You have no fucking clue what I've been through or what I've been doing since I've left" I growled at Brandon? His name was I think?

"Kian you could put me down and let me show you how good I can make you feel, maybe even make you remember" he said with a smirk and biting his lip circling his finger on my chest.

"Come on daddy" he begged trailing his hand down to my pants and sticking his hand inside grabbing me in his hand. I push him against the wall in front of us making him slightly pump his hand up and then down on me.

"Get your hands out his damn pants" I heard Jc say coming over and quickly punching Brandon to the ground and stabbing him in the stomach.

"Jc go" I warn but he shakes his head digging his knife deep into Brandons stomach before slowly taking it out.

"Anyone else?!" Jc warns with his bloody knife in the air. Everyone went away "good. Come on Ki" he said grabbing my wrist harshly and pulling me from where both of us came from.