23-

I could've sworn I had seen him. I did see him, I'm not crazy. He was standing right there, calling my name.

"Its okay bubba" I heard a giggle right beside me. Making me jerk my head to the side to be face to face with Jaylyn... Wait Jaylyn?

"Jaylyn?" I ask quietly, not knowing if I seeing this real or not. She smiled brightly and hugged my side, I didn't know weather to ask questions or just leave it alone.

"I missed you" she said still smiling. I felt happy tears coming to my eyes for once in a month.

I hugged her back. Tightly, she felt so real. While I felt lifeless still.

"You're going to be okay bubba" she whispered smiling still and kisses my cheek.

"I missed you so much" I whisper, closing my eyes to make my tears that were built up fall.

How?

- Kian

Who was he talking to? He was hugging and whispering loudly to air. He was crying also.

I frown at his appearance, I made him a mess. A huge mess all because I chose this choice.

It's going to turn out okay, he won't know and I'll find someone to make me happy. And forget about Jc, hopefully.

I want to actually go somewhere in life and not just sit around, in a worn off building, putting a razor to my wrists and bring in pain.

I took the medicine, the treatment to make me better. I don't want to be in this pain anymore, the feeling of loosing someone I love and having the cancer in my system.

I need to go back to my parents house, get my shit I left and live on my own. I can do it, it's possible.

I heard sniffs now coming from Jc, I'm around the corner watching them.

Him.

"I lost him Jaylyn. I couldn't save him just like I couldn't save you" Jc cried out. Making my frown increase, I hurt him badly.

Fuck I can't own up to it. He'll be do mad and angry at me. I'm mad at myself.

"Bye baby boy" I whisper turning around, pulling my hoodie up over my head and walking off quickly. "I love you"

I heard him turn around hearing me.

I'm such an ass hole.

-

"Why the fuck are you here?" My father blabbed, I just roll my eyes and walk past them.

"Wait aren't you dead?" My mother then asked.

"No I ain't fucking dead you ass hole. I'm here to pick up my stuff" I say slamming my door shut and grabbing an empty box that was left out.

I heard the door I slammed open and I felt a sting on my back. Making me arch it.

"What the fuck was that for!" I yell getting up and slapping my father across the face. He slapped my back with a leather belt.

"You deserve to be dead Kian Lawley" he growled turning me around to have my back to him again. He hit me over and over.

You could smell the alcohol in his breath. This isn't good, it always turns out into a worse thing than a hit.

"Get on the fucking bed!" He shouts.