BADASS DUO|I Love You

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N -
I  L O V E  Y O U

"Marco, are you listening to me?" I faced the blonde, her eyes glaring at me with a pout on her lips.

I smiled, happy that she's back to her usual self. I swear I can't bear the thought of her being distant and not hearing her loud nags. "Yeah."

She nudged my shoulder playfully. "You liar, you were clearly focused on that girl with plastic ass," she stomped her foot, then in a fast motion she pointed to a woman not far away picking some flowers.

I blurted a laugh, then her eyebrows crossed and looked at me angrily. "Why are you laughing?! Geez!"

She adds something but it was faint that I couldn't hear it. "I didn't you like big asses, too bad."

I pat her head like a dog, ruffling her hair all together. "What makes you say I like those type of women?"

"But!" she quivers her mouth, then slaps my hand away. "--nevermind, anyway--" she fiddles with her fingers, a shy expression plastered on her face. "I was wondering, if you are free this Saturday."

I raised my eyebrows. "Yea. Why?"

She glanced at me but looked away quickly, a timid smile plastered on her face. "I have some tickets for a movie this weekened. I mean, if you'd like, you can watch it with me."

I stood quiet for a while. Then I saw a tight smile on her lips. "I'm guessing that's a no?"

"I'd love to," her eyes shot at me and she smiles so wide that her eyes were sparkling in jubillance. "Really?" I nod. "I haven't watched a movie in a while, so this is gonna be fun."

"Yeah," she chuckles. "--9 A.M at Searl Cafe?"

"That sounds great," I smile.

"I'm so happy right now!" she blurts, jumping up and down like she won a lottery.

"I'm kinda hungry, wanna go somewhere?" I asked her. She nods. "I'm hungry too, let's go," then she grabs me hand as we dashed through the crowd recklessly.

She's such a handful.

(.  .)

What should I wear?

I never had trouble finding clothes for myself, but this time I'm in a fickle. I don't know what to wear that might seem appropriate or something she'll like. I mean, I have to impress her. I have to let her look at me, let her think that I am an ideal man.

After an hour of digging through my countless clothes, I settled with a white t-shirt, a black leathered jacket with jeans and black shoes to top it off. I gelled my hair and took one last glimpse at the mirror.

I head down and when I did my parents were standing in front of the stairs. A creepy smile plastered on their lips with a camera in hand. "My boy is a man now!"

They engulfed me in a hug and I chuckled by their childish actions. Then I felt father slip something into my pocket. I stared at him and he winked. "We can't afford to have a grandchild at the moment."

My eyes widen. I immediately grabbed the stuff on my pocket and when it was on my hands, I threw it on the floor. "Why are you giving me a condom?!" I blushed.

"Why are you embarrased?" my father laughed boisteriously while I hid my face in humiliation.

"Seriously, it's just a friendly date," I try to convince them but it seems I made it worse since my father nudge me by the shoulder. "Ha! Look at our son, saying it's a 'friendly date."