BADASS DUO|Bullet

C H A P T E R  S E V E N  -
B U L L E T

"Mystic?!" Jace's eyes widened in horror as he stared at the woman making the big entrance. All eyes were on her as the light shone her way, making her look like a protagonist of a movie or drama.

The handle of the gun dangles by her fingertips carelessly as her gaze focused on me. "Jace, Vlade, Klaus and Heist, nice to meet you again." It was like they were having a reunion. Well I think it would have been fine if my life wasn't at stake here! What the hell is wrong with them anyway?!

So what are they gonna do here? Shake hands and hug how long they have not seen each other? Talk about the past? Well shit, there's no time.

"What a shame, you all had the potential and you end up joining a low-class, weak childish frat," she spat in distate eyeing them with pathetic gazes.

"M-Mystic you don't know what we've been through! You ditched us Mystic!" Jace's voice pierce painfully on the room. I stood still comtemplating whether to run away or stay. Running would be the worst choice. I could get shot by one of them--even if Star's here.

"I thought you would all prove something when I left the group, but I was wrong, you all even went lower than what we were before".

"Is this how you show me after all the things I had taught you?!" Star roared. She snickered. "You're all a fucking disgrace."

"It doesn't matter anymore," she shook her head in disapproval. "Acquaintances or not start shooting. No more delays, prove to me what you all had become."

Star hoistened her arms up in the air and pulled the trigger. It was so deafeaning tht I dropped down the floor and covered my ears, wishing I would survive when all of this is done.

My eyes were squinted yet I could see bullets flying through. They were dangerous--extremely, they knew how to use guns and dodged it with ease.

I was about to pick myself up from the floor when a gun was pinned on my temple hard. I could visualize the bullet bursting through my skull. It was so tightly pinned on my temple that I felt it could pierce open my skin.

My head was throbbing and I stayed restless on the floor, curses and bullets echoed the whole room.On my right corner I could see the couch with holes on them.

I closed my eyes and thought for a second. What do I have? My eyes widened in jubillance. My eyes landed on Klaus who has his gun pinned to my temple. If it means only a small chance of success I shall do it.

"So Klaus, how are you related to St--Mystic?" I started the conversation calmly like there wasn't any gun pointed on my temple.

He stared at me like I was a lunatic. "You're really fucked up, how the hell can you be calm about this?"

"Well, being a geek or pretending to be a notorious bad boy, I always make time for watching action movies, probably I was expecting this so maybe, yeah," I shrugged my shoulders apathetic.

"Anyway before you pull the trigger mind answering the question?" I raised my eyebrows.

He give me an unsure glance before he motioned his mouth open. "All of us were part of a gang, we were infamous for being undefeatable then suddenly Mystic just leaves with no fucking trace."

"We had no leader, so it wasn't going well, obviously we couldn't be active without a leader to teach us so we joined Dagger's team just because we want to find her and there she is."

He glared at me." Turning her backs against us just for you little shit!"

I watch as he held the trigger for the gun, he glared at me with so much hatred. I intentionally placed my hands on my back, my fingers searching for the weapon I had just in case. I had no time, I have to stall.

"I give up, can I say my last words?"  I spoke, my fingers finally found the weapon. I cautiously try to grab it from my butt pocket, my heart was racing, one second late and I would be dead. My fingers trembled as I held  the weapon. I took a deep breath, my hands positioned on the trigger. "Suck. My. Dick."

The time Star was mentoring me she taught me how to be so swift that your enemies would never see it coming. In about three seconds I had managed to pull out the taser and press the trigger watching him as he shook, his face distorting into a weird features. He dropped the gun while he was trying to open his mouth but failed and dropped frozen on ground.

"H*LLY SHIT!" I wheezed when I successfully tasered him, my hands grew cold and trembling in the aftermath. I quickly grab his gun and stood up, scanning my surrondings.

Star was dodging and running against the bullets, it was one against three and I took a deep breath.

They  were so focused on Star and I took the opportunity to find a suitable angle to shoot. I squinted my eyes and pulled the trigger with a silent prayer that it'll work on my side.

|Vote and Comment|

Frankly I don't watch action movies that's why I'm so bad at writting one.