00 | 07

00 | 07

"Ugh!" Rachel groaned as she threw her head back, leaning against the back of her chair. "Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!" She whined, making Danielle look at her weird.

They were currently in their lunch period of the school day. Lynn was quieter, but still laughed at how dramatic Rachel was acting. Danielle soon sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I personally like coming to school. The more I'm here, the longer I get to stare at the hot boys.." She said, taking a bite of her salad. Lynn rolled her eyes at this, picking her water bottle up to take a swig. She couldn't believe how completely obsessed Danielle was with the male species.

"I seriously don't understand what so great about boys." Lynn said, recapping her bottle, taking a bite of her snack bar.

Danielle rolled her eyes at Lynn. "Obviously. You still haven't gotten Wyatt to ask you to homecoming yet."

Lynn glared at Danielle. Rachel, seeming to feel the steam radiating off of Lynn, cut in.

"Lynn is currently planning a approach." Rachel sighed. "It's really weird because he basically stalks her at the diner, and Lynn is feeling a bit freaked out with going to homecoming with him."

Danielle stopped chewing the bite of her salad before hiding her mouth with her hand to talk with her mouth full.

"He's stalking her?"

Rachel nodded, crossing her arms. Lynn stared hard at the table, her eyes then finding Danielle's surprisingly wide ones.

"What?" Lynn snapped at her.

Danielle swallowed and shook her head. "Nothing. It's just.." She sighed. "What does he see in you?"

Lynn's fist clenched under the table as she glared daggers at Danielle.

If looks could kill.. She thought.

Rachel cleared her throat, causing Danielle's attention.

"I think that's enough of talk about guys for today. Danielle, Lynn and I are gonna get to class early. Talk to you later." Rachel said, standing with her bag and picking up Lynn's as she headed towards the door.

Lynn stood and then stopped next to Danielle. Bending over to her so she could whisper to Danielle, she placed her hand on her shoulder, squeezing it in a - hopefully - painful way.

"Do not rush me. Ill make it happen." Lynn said, venom in her tone. "Things like this don't just happen overnight, Danielle."

Patting her shoulder one last time, Lynn walked out of the café, following after Rachel.