Chapter 19

Tyler stood up and walked over to me, holding out a hand for me to pull myself up with. I accepted and stood up, Tyler dragging me to a quieter room.

"I know we're both drunk out of our minds right now, but did I hear you just tell Brett you liked me?" He asked me, most of the words a bit slurred. I shook my head no and looked down, my face flushing bright red.

"I think we should go back home now." He said to me with a smirk. I quickly nodded my head yes as we walked into the room full of guys.

"We're leaving now. See you all later." I told the group. They all muttered goodbyes and see you laters. Tyler and I walked out of the club, greeted with a gust of wind from the warm Dallas air. Tyler and I walked side by side back to his house, deciding to leave his car there for the night and to retrieve it in the morning. I could hear him take in a couple breaths as we got closer to his house, as if preparing himself for something. I shook it off, not giving it another thought.

"Tonight was fun." I mumbled out to him. He nodded his head in response.

"I'm glad you came down." He assured me. "I didn't think I could go much longer without seeing you again."

I cocked a brow at his statement, "What do you mean by that, Ty?" I interrogated him.

"What? Oh, nothing. I just wish you could be here all the time, I like spending time with you." He rushed out the words. I let out a small laugh and grabbed his hand.

"I've been having a lot of fun this weekend." I said as we walked in his front door.

"Well, I don't think you've reached the end of it for today." He said with a smirk. "Meet me out by the pool in 10 minutes."

"Tyler, its cold!" I looked at him like he had 2 heads.

"Fine, hot tub it is than." He shrugged and ran to another room. I walked up the stairs to the guest bedroom and went through my things to find my bathing suit and a cover up. I got a pair of flip flops from the bottom of my bag just in case and grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

I walked outside to see Tyler already out there with just bathing suit bottoms on, a towel sitting on the chair next to him. He slowly made his way over to me, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"Now I think we get in that hot tub." He whispered in my ear before backing away with a smile plastered on his face. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" He screamed out to me.

I laughed and ran behind him, him winning given his head start. I got in shortly after him and sat down beside him.

"This thing is huge." I pointed out. He nodded and put his arm around me.

After a while, I noticed Tyler's arm slowly moving farther and farther down my back until he reached the small of my back. He lifted my chin up so my face would face his and slowly leaned in until my lips touched his.

-sensitive content below, do not read if you are not comfortable with these things or are too young-

He lowered his other hand from my chin to my shoulder and nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I willingly obliged as he went to undo my top. I quickly stopped him and whispered for us to take it inside. He nodded his head and we got out and grabbed our towels and walked back inside.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me as we laid down on his bed. I nodded my head, continuing on with what we were doing.

-continue reading now-

I woke up the next morning with a muscular arm wrapped around my torso, feeling a warm back against mine. I turned around to come face to face with Tyler's sleeping face, my eyes widening.

I slowly lifted his arm off of me and slipped out of bed, I grabbed my clothes and tip toed out of his room, careful not to stir him. I threw on a pair of pajama pants and a tank top and walked downstairs to make breakfast. I finished eating and was washing my dish when I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Tyler asked me.

"Shoot." I said as I sat down across from him.

"I noticed my room looks a bit like I brought a girl home, did I?"

"Um, no. Not quite in that sense." I said awkwardly.

"Then in what sense?" He continued questioning me.

"I think we drank a bit too much last night." I told him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't fully remember a everything, but I believe we might have slept together last night." I mumbled in a quiet tone.

He sat in silence for a minute to process it before speaking again. "Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. I woke up in your bed with no clothes on, you had nothing. Seems like it." I explained to him. He nodded and put his head down.

"I'm sorry." He said to me.

"Ty, there's nothing to be sorry about. We were both drunk. I'm just hoping we used protection, I've been meaning to get on the pill but haven't had the time." I reassured him.

"Listen, uh, I don't currently have any in the house." He said quietly. "I didn't think I would be needing it anytime soon, I promised myself to change my habits a while ago."

"Well, that changes a few things. I can go get a day after pill if you have a drugstore nearby."

"There is one down the street, I'll take you." He said, walking towards the front door.

*****