The Break Down

The brilliant sun came up and shone through my bedroom window waking me up and blinding me. Damn! My dream was just getting good!! I kicked up my feet and used them to close the blinds. They went right back down as I settled back into my bed.

That's when I heard banging and moaning. Oh God!! She's at it again. My head shot up, I scuffled off my bed unhappily. I wasn't prepared to go out there and see them doing......whatever.

I stomped over to my door and stood next to it. I slightly arched my back and folded my arms and put my mouth to the space between the door and the wall.

"Mom!! I swear to God! If I walk out of that door and see you and some guy naked inside I swear I'll throw up."

I heard more scuffling and then a panting breath. It was obviously my mother.

"Zana!! Leave me be!! And get yourself to school!!"

NB// In her name 'a' has short pronunciation.. Now
proceed! ;)

I rolled my eyes and stayed in my position just a little while longer. I heard my mom suck in a breath then after that more scuffling and banging. I rolled my eyes again. I walked back to my room and grabbed my towel and walked towards the bathroom. I swear some days my mother is more a high-end prostitute than a real estate agent.

***

My phone rang, my ring tone; 'walls could talk' Halsey. I was putting in my golden hoop earing facing the mirror. I glanced down at the phone looking at the name. It's Zada. I sighed and placed it on speaker.

"Hey Za? What's up?" I ask clipping the earring.

"Hi Z. Hey what time are you getting here? I have to meet someone by 9 this morning."

I cough and roll my eyes. My signature move.

"Since when you cared about the time you arrived to school?" I ask slipping in the other earring.

I heard her sigh.

"Since I fell in love with a nerd," she whispers over the phone.

I scoffed nearly choking on my own spit. Zada at it again. She's always with the guys and this time it's a rich nerd that's probably still a virgin and looking for someone to loose it with. Poor boy. I just hung up on her refusing to listen to anymore. Don't worry we're tight. She'll laugh about it as soon as I get to her house to pick her up.

I finished dressing and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. The noise from my mother's room had stopped so I assumed they were sleeping or resting now.

I slipped out of the door and walked towards my car heels clacking on the pathway. A convertible by the way. I mean what person in South Florida wouldn't have one?

I hopped into the driver's seat and started the car. The radio clicked on to my favorite station. I reversed out of my driveway and sped off down the road.
Ten minutes later I pulled up by Zada's house. I didn't see her outside. I titled my head my brown hair flowing to the sides and I honked. Loud!! As soon as I did she came running out of the house!

"Okay! I'm coming! Damn!" she says scurrying down to the car with her heels on.

She got into the front of the car she tacked in her seat belt then turned to me.

"What took you so long Zana?" she asks like a bitch.

"Oooh! Zada! I swear to god," I growl.

I pressed my foot in the gas and sped away to Zoey's house tuning out Zada's voice of complaint. Don't get me wrong I love her but sometimes she's just ridiculous.

I pulled up in front Zoey's house just about when Zada was getting into the details of how she fucked Mason, a popular bad boy... Ewwww!! I honked louder to get Zoey out and to save my ears the disgust of Zada's sex description .

I heard a, crash and a bang and loud cursing. Then Zoey came running out of the front door smoke coming out behind her. She ran to the car and literally hopped into the back of the car.

I looked at her and so did Zada. She scrunched her nose.

"You look like ass! What happened?!"

Zoey looked like she was about to strangle Zada but instead she puffed and sank down into the seat her shoulder's eased a bit.

"One shut up Zada! Two my brothers are all assholes! Now drive!!"

I roll my eyes and put my hands on the staring wheel.

"Yes ma'am," I answered as I pressed on the gas and made a corse of Shell Coast.

***

South Florida has many lovely beaches fortunately for us. Our school sat right by one or rather build on part of it. Either way it's a great school but the faculty suck!!

Like any highschool we have different types of people, different groups ,clicks and so on. But there's an order to things around here.

The weirdos are quite plentiful here almost as much as the populars! Suprisingly there are some rich weirdos and middle class. There are also poor weirdos but no matter the class they still get bullied a lot. Bullying is a real problem here at Shell.

Zada said she was in love with a Nerd. But I bet he's rich, or at least middle class. If he's poor and a nerd that would be so bad for her social status well she alone cares about that. I hope she soesn't go down hill with this one. There are popular rich nerds, and unpopular rich nerds, which are rear but you get the point.

You know like there are some poeple at your sxhool, who always take charge of everything. They have, a killer sense of style and they are mostly nice to everyone. Always encouraging helping ect. And they make everyone smile. The preps. They make me sick to my stomach. Most of them are middle class few rich. They are the one's who are always class president or whatever. Uhg!!

The ones who bend and break the rules. Who disobey authority and get in trouble so much that the teachers get sick of it and tell us nothing. There are few in Shell but those who are, are the best of the best. Like us the Z squad. We are untouchable. Not all bad girls are sluts. Well there's always an exception.

And that's how we'll stay.

The populars are plentiful as much as nerds. The people that always feel they're better than the rest and the ones who bully. There the mean ones. I personally can't stand them but they always now how to get their way through manipulation and cunning that's the only thing I like about them.

***

We finally pulled into the school parking lot. I had to spend the whole ride listening to Zada talk about her life and Zoey telling her to 'shut the fuck up' every five seconds.

I got out of the car and then they followed. I locked the car with a click of a botton. We heaed inside the school.

It was Monday and it was assembly we usually skip that to go hang out by the bleachers waaaaay......across the feild. We would take a drink. Zoey would smoke and we'd head back for class.

School was like a game to us. But that would soon change. For me.......

*********

Hey everybody I'm rewriting Bad girl's a Virgin! Ever since my writing has improved and I'm reading other stories everytime I read that story I cringed so. I'm changing it up. But it'll still end the same way. So if you've read Bad Girl's a Virgin read it again because it will be better!!

Spanishlife Out!!