Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles

Start from the beginning

As much as I wanted to come with her to send her home, I cannot. Someone out there might notice and Sehun is one of them. I’m still unsure with these feelings. I need to keep my distance. I told myself and headed towards to our car still bewildered.

Maevic’s POV

“Kamsahamnida Mr. …..” I scratched my head as I shyly smiled on the driver.

“You’re welcome Miss Maevic.” He smiled “Just call me Haesun” he added.

I bowed on him as a sign of respect and closed the door. I waited until the car was out of my sight and turned to face the door. I sighed as I held the door knob but instead of twisting it, I stopped and remembered how Luhan kissed my forehead. I smiled to myself and uttered I’m crazy.

I washed and changed my clothes since I felt so tired after the shooting I decided to throw myself on my bed and realized that my jaw is not aching. I kept on smiling since then that’s why but still, the thought of asking myself if this is really happening kept on going around my mind.

~Ring

~Ring

~Ring

I jumped as I heard my phone ringing and surprised to see who was calling.

“Luhan?” I uttered.

“Annyeong!” he greeted and I could see that he was smiling then as he answered back.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” I asked him.

“Wrong? Is it really necessary that something already happened when I called you?” he said “Haha! Just kidding Maevic” he added but the way he pronounces my name has an assortment of a seductive tone.

“So why did you called?” I asked him trying to keep calm but my hands are now on my chest feeling the abnormal beat of my heart.

“Hmm, don’t you want me to talk to you?” he said and now his voice turned lonely. I jolted the pillow that I was hugging upon hearing him and immediately answered back.

“No! No! I was just asking.” I said in such defensive tone and he giggled a little before answering back.

“I’m just feeling fed up and you were the first one that I thought of wherein I know can take away the dullness that I feel.” He said.

The first one he thought of?Those words kept running around my mind not realizing that I was already spacing out.