Kara Barammeda - Connor Stoll

EDIT: after a ton of people called me out for saying they aren't twins: i now know this, but i wrote this about two years ago and i didn't it know it then. So please stop leaving comments saying they arent twins because a lot of people have done it and im tired of getting notifs for this. Thanks x

- - -

Mel
I can't go. Bridgette is going into labour, and I have to go with her.

You
It's fine. Just pay me back tomorrow. Hope Bridgette and the baby'll be healthy. See ya

I clicked my phone off and sighed at the empty chair beside me. The cinema lights started to dim. Ads for other movies started rolling.

After a couple of minutes, someone one poked my shoulder. I looked up and squinted to make out the face of the person who poked me.

A guy with light brown hair and a cheeky smile looked down at me. He pointed to Mel's would-be chair beside me.

"Is this seat taken?"he whispered.

"No. All yours."I smiled.

"Thanks." He sat down and made himself comfortable.

An ad for the Kong movie started playing. As the monkey's face flashed on te screen, the guy who had taken Mel's place called out "Harambe!".

I snorted. So did a lot of other people.

/time skip/

The End

The movie ended, and the lights came back on. Some people clapped and others got up to stretch. I blinked my eyes from the harshness of the light and noticed my seatmate was rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Fell asleep didn't you?"I laughed.

"No, no. Just really tired. We were supposed to find someone today and we failed."he groaned.

"Why are you at the cinema then? And who's 'we'?" I ask.

He shrugs. "They said they'll be here. And 'we' is me and my brother Travis. He's with his girlfriend Katie."he says.

"Oh I'm Kara."I smile.

"Connor."he says.

"Who were you looking for?"I ask, getting up.

He gets up too. "That's the thing... I don't exactly know who I'm supposed to be looking for...."he mumbles.

"Why are you looking for someone you don't know? You've just described love I guess..."I frown, walking out of the cinema.

He scratches his neck. "Well that's sort of my job I guess."he says.

"Um, okay whatever."I say sarcastically.

At that exact moment, another Connor walks in the cinema, wearing a smug smile and sauntering in.

I gape at him, then back at the Connor beside me.

Connor might've noticed the expression on my face, because he laughed at the look I was giving him.

"Travis is my twin brother."he laughs.

"oH"I reply.

Travis, falls short when he noticed me and Connor, the smug smile instanlty replaced by a look of dumbfoundness (A/N:lmao is that even a real word).

He whispers to Connor, or rather fails to whisper, "You found her already?"

Connor scratches his neck. "Her? Really?"he asks.

Their gaze drifts back to me and I frown. "What are you guys....?"I can't finish my sentence because suddenly, a low, creepy, animal moan is heard. Everyone stops and frowns confusedly.

Instantly Travis and Connor blink and transform into what can only be described as 'business mode'.

Connor grabs my hand. "We have no time to explain, but if you want to live, come with us."he says.

I gulp. "Of course I wanna f*****g live. Let's go!"

We take off on a sprint between people and into the parking lot. Travis jumps inside a strawberry van and Connor opens the back door and climbs inside. He ungracefully pulls me in, and I land with a thump beside him.

"GO GO GO GO!!"he screams at Travis. "GOING!!!" Travis screams back.

We swerve out of the lot scratching the Mini Copper that was parked beside us. At the exact same moment, something bursts open the wall beside us and rubble takes down our car.

The van door is still open - I am shoved out the van and it comes crashing down on my leg.

I see two yellow eyes blinking out of the darkness from the hole in the wall. I hear Travis screaming in pain, and Connor saying

"I'm sorry."

And the monster with the yellow eyes devours me.

---

HEY HEY HEY I'M BACK + HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Nothing much to say, just sorry for abandoning this book. But I will continue! Even if I post shitty chapters! It's been busy lately and I'm glad I can write again during winter break.

Vote + comment if you liked this chapter, tysm! Ily all 💕