Jojielynn Dayrit - Dakota, Leila, Hazel, Jason

I wake up to voices in the hallway. I groan. It's pitch-black in my room, indicating it's still sleepy-time. I glance over at the clock.

2 am

I hear voices again. "Why did you drop the box?!"hisses a husky, warm voice that I can easily hear.

"Sorry, Jason. Bit-hiccup-dizzy tonight."slurs a low-pitched, obviously a drunken man.

"Why did we even let Dakota hold the box?!"asks a female's voice, this one creamy and smooth, but has an odd, old accent to it.

"Shhhhh! Or else you'l get me kicked out!"complains anothrr girl's voice, high-pitched with worry.

I can't take it anymore. I get up and open my door.

In the hallway are four people, three of them clad in purple shirts and a blonde guy in an orange one. There's another guy who does look intoxicated, frowning over a fallen box of DVD's an d books. There are two girls who look mildly irritated, and the blonde guy holds himself straight, alert, and carries an aura of.

"Look, guys, you woke up my neighbor."sighs the lighter-skinned girl. The dark skinned girl with amazing gold eyes smiles apolegetically at me. "Sorry."she says.

She looks really sorry, and my anger dips. "Oh, it's okay. I just went to see what was happening."

The other girl looks relieved. The blonde guy speaks up. "Well, sorry we disturbed your sleep."he says.

"No problem."I say, leaning against the door and yawning.

"Ok well, I'm Leila. This is Hazel."she says gesturing to the dark-skinned girl.

"I'm Jason and that's Dakota."says the blonde guy, he says, nodding at the drunk guy. He looks up and smiles sleepily, and promptly collapses on the floor, asleep.

I'm tense for a second. But Leila just rolls her eyes at the unconscious Dakota. When I feel it's safe to talk, I speak up.

"Well, I'm Jojielynn. Please, call me Lynn."I say.

Leila nods. "Say, Lynn, in exchange for helping us fix the box and put it inside, why don't you join our movie night?"

I jolt awake, interested. "Sure. What movies do you have?"

"Well, there's um, Pacific Rim, I haven't watched it yet."says Hazel, picking up a DVD off the floor.

"Really?"I ask. She nods, a nervous smile forming.

"Well, there's Me Before You."says Jason, picking up another DVD.

"That sounds nice."says Leila. I nod.

"Well, it's arranged."announces Hazel. Jason and Hazel pick up Dakota, leaving me and Leila to pick up the DVDs.

"It was nice meeting you. Just,"I say.

"Just what?"she asks.

"Let me go change. This is the first time I met someone in just my shirt and underwear."I say.

She laughs, and maybe that sound wakes up another neighbor.

---

Happy Saturday!! Yayyyay it's my birthday on thursday (17) and I can't wait flr 18 because I'm gonna watch Fantastic Beasts with my friends!! ;) (j____ ikaw ha)

So I hope you liked this once because after a drought of ideas in my brain I finally, finally, make a half-decent chapter with barely 420 words. So yeah.

See you next time!