Anthony Ramme - Annabeth Chase

As I walked inside the class, I noticed a new head, with pixie cut black hair, sitting in my table.

I slid into my chair next to her. She was tapping a pen nervously on her laptop, and fidgeting in her seat. She looked like a freshman.

I was impressed. Freshmen never got into the advanced architecture class. She must've been really good or her daddy was so rich he paid extra to place her here.

I smirked at her. "Freshman, eh?"I said.

She glanced over at me warily. "What's it to you?"she asked.

"First off, this is the advanced placement class. Second, I've sat at this table alone for the past two years."I replied.

She was silent for a moment. "I can leave."she said politely.

"Nah, nah, honey. You're welcome to sit here as long as you like."I chuckled. I had a bit of a reputaion of being a, well, playboy.

"What's your name, by the way?"I asked as the new professor, a woman with blonde hair walked in.

"Eliane Yuell."she muttered, gazing nervously at the professor.

"Anthony Ramme."I said. She nodded.

The new professor set down a bunch of papers at the desk and surveyed us. She smiled, showing off straight white teeth. Her honey blonde hair was in a messy ponytail, and her intense gray eyes didn't match her bright smile. But overall, she was pretty.

"Hi there! I'm Professor Annabeth Chase-Jackson. And so you're probably wondering why I'm here when the course flyer said Professor Holly Waine would be the teacher."she said. "Well, Professor Waine is pregnant with her second child, and will be on maternity leave for the rest of the first sem. She learned that I run an architecture business from one of her friends, and asked if I could sub for her, considering I am a professional. So I'm here now."she smiled.

Ryo Jacson raised his hand. "I'm guessing you run the Athenian Architecture company?"he asked.

Wow. Athenian Architecture was the most biggest company around. I heard the owner, someone named Jackson, designed Bernie Sanders' summer home. (A/N: I DONT LIKE TRUMP OR HILLARY. SORRY NOT SORRY.)

"Yes."Professor Chase-Jackson replied.

"And your husband is Percy Jackson, right? As in the Olympian?"asked Daisy Co.

She nodded.

Double wow. He actually beat Michael Phelps 6 gold medals in the Summer Olympics.

She smiled again. "Now, let's get down to business. All of you have come from the  architecture course, and you've made it into this advanced class. Expect more demanding assignments and remember...your final has to remain a B or higher."she rambled on and on about things most of us already knew, so I decided to tune out and play Go Go Tomato on my phone.

After a little while, I felt Eliane shift in her seat and I looked up to see her open a design app on her laptop.

"What's going on?"I asked quietly.

"Professor Chase assigned us to do a basic design of a cinema."she whispered.

I looked around to see people opening laptops and others scrawling on paper. I grapped my own laptop and opened it to my design app. I scrawled down the required dimensions written on the board on a piece of paper.

I was only an eight of the way through when Professor Chase walked up to our table. She peered at our laptop screens.

"Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful."she beamed at Eliane. She glanced nervously and I mouthed 'pet'. She glared at me.

Then Professor Chase looked over at mine. "I can see where you're going with that. But you might need to change the seats from Lazboys to normal cinema chairs."she laughed.

"Right, of course."I shrugged, changing the seats and the dimensions.

She stood there silently, watching Eliane furiously click and type. I tried to revert my attention back on my own work, but it was impossible due to her standing there.

She finally moved away, and I saw Eliane's fingers slow down. She wiped her shaking palm on her jeans.

"What?"she asked, annoyed.

I was staring at her screen. "It's.....all perfectly proportioned."I said.

She blushed a light pink. "Thanks. You want help with yours?"she offered.

"Uh, sure."I said, letting her peek over at my screen.

We spent the rest of the session poring over my design, with Professor Chase coming back to check on us twice.

By the end of the class, I had a new number added to my contacts and Professor Chase handing me an A+.

---

Yes a new one.....haha I don't know how to end chapters properly damnnit.

I might be posting again later though, so yeahhhh :)