Chapter 43

🎆🎇🎆Happy new year!! 🎇🎆🎇

It's literally 12:01 here.
So it's 2017 for me y'all. 💃
Hope you all have the best in your lives . I wish all of our dreams come true.
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Listen to... If I Could Fly by One Direction

This songs fit perfectly with this chapter. I literally teared up when I first heard it. Of course I can't add it to the side. Wattpad removed that feature but I can still add it in the media. So yeah it's up there 👆

Enjoy!!!!

****************************************

( Third person POV )

" I know it's confusing and you're probably wondering how she can walk now. It's here where it gets the worst....... I was the reason why she joined Black. "

Rose was confused. She waited for him to go on without uttering a word.

" After that night she showered me in words of hatred I knew I've messed up so bad. That my life got out of hand. It took me every ounce of courage to get it back on track. I was too proud to ask for dad's forgiveness. Or maybe I was too embarrassed to. I just couldn't. What was left from that money I stole was used to get myself into rehab. I spent two years there. When I was finally out I had no idea what to do with my life. Then one night I met the Boss. Not so good first impression but he offered me to work with him and that's how I become the mighty agent. Then I met her again that day. She was walking and I was in shock. She helped me out even after all what happened and all those years. She told me that after years of struggle a doctor found her and offered help but in return she should work for them. I bet it was the crazy man we saw back there in Black's headquarter. Jane was the only one that I've hurt and got to apologize. It seems silly. As if a sorry can fix what I've ruined. I don't even know how she can forgive me. When I asked, she said something about her missing brother and how she gave up on finding him and never wanted to have the same experience with anyone else. She was worried that it over came her hatred for me. She also said she had her suspicious about Black but didn't have any proof. She wanted to help us defeat them. But every time I see her in that cat suit the guilt just get the best of me. As if I don't have enough share of that already...."

He stopped when he remembered that incident. The day he lost control. The mission that is still hunting him and it doesn't seem that it will stop anytime soon.
Rose knew from his expression that there was more to the story than what he told her. Everything he confessed was his past. Things that it was too late to fix or happened long ago that it doesn't matter anymore. She was almost sure that there was a bigger reason behind his zoning out for few minutes now.

" Rob ? " she called but he didn't respond.

She reached for his arm and rubbed it gently as friendly gesture. Her heart shatters whenever she looks in his big brown eyes and see the pain his past has left. And for a moment all her problems just seems so small compared to what he's been through.

" If this isn't helping, you can stop. If it does help then let all out. Set them free. Take a step and allow yourself to heal. "

Right at this moment to him this was the lower he has ever felt. The most broken he ever looked on front of someone and he hopes that he won't regret it. But he can feel it in his heart. It feels right to trust her and he's not stepping back.

He has a small wish at the moment but he was too proud to ask.

" It does help. It's just.... " he shook his head in an attempt to erase those hunting images.