"You can come in" I called as Charlie then opened the door and came through with his hands over his eyes.

"Are you decent?" Asked Charlie almost bumping into Emma's bed making me laugh.

"If I wasn't decent Charlie then why would I tell you, you could come in?" I asked smiling amused at my younger brother as he takes his hands off of his eyes looking at me.

"Yeah sorry, your right" said Charlie ad he then shut the door closed and walked towards me. "I heard your sick"

"Yeah I haven't been feeling good since last night" I said telling him half the truth and Charlie knew that there was a different reason for me not feeling good.

"Johanna I may practically be a human dictionary but I'm also your brother. I know when something is wrong" said Charlie with soft and caring eyes making me sigh.

"Its nothing, alright? Go down for breakfast before Millard eats it all" I teased with a smile making Charlie's frown turn into a smile as well laughing.

"I heard that!" Called a voice from down the hall making Charlie and I look at each other trying to hold in our laughs so Millard doesn't hear us.

"Go on! I'll be fine Charlie" I assured Charlie putting my hand on his shoulder with a soft smile.

Charlie looked at me a bit hesitant at my answer. Its as if he is trying to read me with that peculiar brain of his. But then Charlie sighed in defeat and gave me a grin.

"Fine. But I'm going to come up here when its time for dinner so you can join us. So you better be ready!" Said Charlie making me roll my eyes at his words.

"Yes, Charlie" I said in a playful board tone making Charlie roll his eyes this time but laugh.

"I'll see you later Johanna"

"See you later little brother"

With one final hug Charlie walk out and shut the door. Once I knew everyone was downstairs eating I jumped out of bed.

__________

Once I reached the greenhouse I stopped running and smiled up at the glass covered walls. Once I knew Charlie and everyone was downstairs eating I got dressed in my cream white dress. I as well put on a pair of black Mary-Jane's with a red headband in my jet black hair.

I got down from my bedroom by creating a large small pile of snow for me to land in. Even though it was very cold to land in I didn't mind. I then made all the snow disappear and I started running towards the greenhouse.

Once I was inside the green house a grin grew on my face as I entered the magical greenhouse. I still can't get over how beautiful it was. I started to water the plants and chase around some butterfly's. This was practically the highlight of my day and nothing could compare to all the beauty around me. I walked over to one of the benches in the green house and sat down sighing in delight. But then my eyes started getting tired and started to sag a little. I started getting sleeper and sleeper with every second that passed by.

All of a sudden I laid down on the bench and fell sleep with a smile on my face.

_______