Epilogue

Paris' P.O.V *Three year later*

Its three years later, Ashton and I are still going strong, Luke is dating a girl named Sarah, they've been together for 2 years. Lauren is free from cancer. Oh I forgot, I'm 3 months pregnant.

Right now, Sarah and Lauren are doing my make up and picking out some dress for me to where tonight. Its my birthday and Ashton is throwing a birthday party for me. I'm so glad I found him, he makes me happy. He basically made all of my wished come true, except for one, that's the one about my mom being cured. I know that he couldn't do that. I miss her a lot, but I know she's in a happier place with my dad.

Ashton has also helped me walk a lot more, now I have these two cane things that wrap around my arm and I use those to help me walk, now I don't have to be sitting down for so long. Though I use the chair sometimes, Ashton doesn't want me to stand for so long since my legs still get weak, and he doesn't want me to get hurt or the baby to get hurt either. He is so protective, but I don't care, I love him and that's all that matters. The girls finished with my make up, and Lauren pulled out a strapless pink dress. When they turned around, I put it on, and the Lauren zipped it up. She the grabbed a pair of white sneakers. I would've have wore high heels but I'm still learning to walk and the high heels would just make me fall.

When the shoes were on, Sarah straightened my hair. When they finished, I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. I really like how I look and its thanks to these girls. I hope Ashton loves it.

The girls got ready fast and after we left in Sarah's car. It was about a half hour drive, where ever this place was. No one told me where it was and I pouted I wanna know where it was.

The girls and I just talked about random things but I could tell they are hiding something, I asked them about it and they just said I have to wait and see at my party.

Soon we arrived at this place. the building was like a ball. I stared in shock, Ashton paid for all of this? Sarah parked her car and the two girls got out. Lauren opened my door and Sarah handed me the canes. Both of them helped me out of the car.

The girls walked in front of me. When we entered, the girls moved sideways so the people could see me. Everyone shouted 'Happy Birthday' and I smiled. I frowned when I couldn't see Ashton. But shrieked when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Miss me." He whispered in my ear.

I slowly turned around and smiled. "Of course I did."

"But baby, I was only gone for a few hours." He chuckled.

"I know but still." I sighed.

"You look beautiful." He told me making me blush.

He grabbed my canes and put them against the wall, then wrapped my arms around his neck. We were slow dancing, we talked and laughed for a while until the music stopped. I stared at Ashton.

"What's going on Ash?" I asked confused.

"Just wait baby." He said.

He grabbed my hands and held them and grabbed my canes. I put them back up and stayed where I was since Ashton told me to stay here.

He went to go find something, but I'm really confused as to why the party has to stop.

Soon everyone gathered around and I was still looking puzzled. Everyone became silent and Ashton stood in front of me.

"Paris Rose Wright, I love you so much, I have for a very long time. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. You make me the happiest man alive and I don't know what I would do without you. I'm so glad that we are having a baby together, I always pictured myself having a family with you, and now I can since the baby will be coming soon. There's just one more thing that needs to happen to make this a perfect family." He paused, getting down on one knee and pulling out a box from his pocket. My heart was beating really fast, tears already forming in my eyes.

"Will you marry me, Paris?" He asked.

Everyone awed then went quiet to let me speak.

"Yes!" I cried, and shook my head yes many times. Tears were falling down my face, everyone cheering, and Ashton happily got up and grabbed my left hand putting the ring in my ring finger. I stared at it in awe and crying.

I took off the canes that were wrapped around me, then jumped in him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs just dangling.

I cried onto his shoulder repeating I love you many times.

I heard him giggle, wrapping his arms around me, repeating the words also.

Soon he put me down, we stared into each others eyes and then leaned in to kiss. Everyone cheered, applauded and whatever else.

Soon the music started playing and everyone was back to doing what they were doing before. But Ashton and I just continued to kiss passionately, when we stopped, our foreheads were against each other.

"I love you so much." Ashton said.

"I love you more." I told him kissing him one more time.

I'm so happy and it's all thanks to him. Before I met him, I was just a sad person, but now thanks to the miracle of love, the miracle of his love, I'm happy.

Who knew that I would ever get a kid and get married. I can't wait to start this family with Ashton. I love him so much and I thank him for everything he has done.

---
Well that was the end, I hope you guys really like this story as much as I lived writing it 😊