Chapter 7

Paris' P.O.V

I woke with me laying on Ashton's chest and his arms around me. A small smile crept on my face. I moved my head to look up at him, he was sound asleep, small snores coming from his mouth.

Flashbacks from last night came to my mind, it felt like a dream, and I smiled even bigger when I realized its actually happening, Ashton is going to be taking me on a date.

I felt him stir around, I looked at him as he slowly opened his eyes, "morning beautiful" he spoke with a raspy voice.

"Morning Ash, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept good." He smiled.

"That's good" I smiled, kissing his cheek.

I slowly sat up, Ashton also sitting up. It was silent for a moment, us just staring at the space in front of us.

"What time is it?" Ashton asked.

I looked at my watch, "it's 12 in the afternoon."

He widen his eyes, "We slept that long!"

I nodded and let out a chuckle.

"Well, I guess we should start getting ready." He spoke.

I looked at him confused, "ready for what, it's Sunday and I'm still tired and lazy." I said laying back down, closing my eyes.

"Mmh I guess I'll just have to cancel the date." I heard him say, I opened one of my eyes and peaked at him, I saw him looking all dramatically sad.

"Wait we are going now!" I asked excitedly, quickly getting up.

Ashton just snorted at my reaction. "Well Duh, I wasn't gonna make you wake like a month, plus I thought we could go to the fair, since Lauren was gonna go with her friend, then you and I could go too."

I frowned, "I'd love to, but I can't go on the rides and stuff."

"That doesn't mean you can't go, we go do the games, plus we could go on the thing that swings slowly in the air and the Ferris wheel."

I was terrified of heights but I didn't want to show Ashton that so I nodded.   

"Great, I'll leave to the other room to get ready. Do you need any help before I go?" He asked.

I shook my head no, but he just stared with hesitation.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly.

"Positive" I smiled.

"Ok." He said, still with hesitation but left, closing my door.

I sighed, slowly I moved myself backwards to where my pillow was, carefully and slowly I moved my legs off the bed, I moved my hands so that they were against the wall, I moved my self to my drawer.

I heard a soft knock at my door, "Paris?" I heard Ashton say.

"Yea." I said loudly so that he could hear me.

"Do you by any chance have another towel I could borrow, I lost the one I was using."

I snorted, how do you lose a towel?

"Yea just come in, there are some in my closet at the top."

"Ok thanks." He said opening the door.

Once I was by my drawer, I moved my hands, one by one to the drawer. I should really hurry up, my legs are starting to go weak. Last time this happened I fell and it took me forever just to get back up.

"Are you sure you don't need help." Ashton said with concern.

"I'm good." I lied. When I opened the drawer, I gasped when I fell, I closed my eyes but then opened them when I realized I didn't hit the ground.