Chapter 8

Paris' P.O.V

I grabbed a bowl and pouted cereal and then milk. I grabbed a spoon and rolled my self to the table. I sat alone since Ashton and Lauren are out, he had to take her to the hospital to continue the treatment.

He's gonna also make sure that his foster parents won't be able to get her out again. I don't know how but I hope it works.

I haven't visited my mom in a few days so I'll visit her when I'm out if the mall. It's almost Christmas and I need to get something for my mom, Ashton and Lauren.

After I finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink and headed towards my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. After that I went to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I went to find one if my sweaters but I found Ashton's sweater on my drawer.

I decided to put that one on. It smelled just like him and it made me warm.

When I finished putting it on I grabbed my black vans, put them on then headed to my front door and out of the house. I turned around, locked my door and then made sure it was locked.

When I saw that it was locked, I turned my wheel chair around and headed towards the mall.

When I got there, I went too a few stores that sell dresses first, I was gonna get a nice dress for Lauren. And then get my mom something. I'm getting the girls gift first since it's easy to find something nice. Now for Ashton it might take a while.

I went to forever 21 first, but I didn't find anything there, then I went to Charlotte Rouse. I found a cute red dress there. I grabbed it and headed to the cashier to pay for it. After that, I went to a jewelry store to buy a necklace for my mom. I found one that said mom on it and I bought it. I grabbed the bag and headed out.

I waited to get Ashton's present later since I was staring to get really hungry.

I waited in line to get pizza, I was glad that the line wasn't long. When I got my pizza, I made my way to an empty table.

I started eating and trying to figure out what Ashton would want. As I continued to think, I felt someone tap my shoulder, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and my heart dropped. It was Jordan. But why is he here.

"Hey Paris" he said.

"Um hi" I said confused.

"What are doing here?" I asked quite pissed.

"I saw you hanging out with some guy the other day."

"Ok? What does that have to do with you?"

"Why the hell is he hanging out with you?" He scoffed.

I glared, "why wouldn't he, not everyone is an asshole like you."

He glared and locked his jaw, "but sooner or later he's going to leave you, no one would want to be with someone who can't walk."

I frowned, that's not true, Ashton isn't like that, he wouldn't leave me... Would he?

My heart started hurting, I can't believe Jordan, but then again he might be right.

"Actually it might be sooner, he probably wants to live a good life, not having to worry about anything."

I frowned deeply, who would he tell me this, tears started to form.

"Well it was nice talking to you." He said standing up and walking away.

I wiped my tears away, I grabbed my plate and soda cup and threw it away, I'm heading home. I'm not even going to worry about Ashton's gift.

I spent the whole way home crying.

When I got to my house, I noticed Ashton was there. I wiped my eyes and cheeks and checked my face to make sure it didn't look like I was crying, at least alot.

I unlocked the door and rolled myself in. When I got in, I turned to locked the door and then turned back around and heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

"Hey Paris, I was wondering if you wanted too- hey you've been crying what's wrong?" He frowned.

"Like you would care." I scoffed.

He stared at me with wide eyes, "what's that suppose to mean, Paris what's wrong? Please talk to me."

"No, I'm not going to talk to you." I glared.

"Why?"

"Because you don't care you never did and you never will! You're just doing this to pity me and I don't need that!" I screamed.

He looked very hurt, but he's just acting, he doesn't care why would he.

"Of course I care! Where is this coming from... Did Jordan tell you this? Paris answer me!"

"It's doesn't matter if he did! I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that you would actually like me." I whisper, starting to cry.

"Paris I do lo-like you." He said, voice cracking a little.

"No, no you don't." I looked down.

I heard him scoff, "so because whatever your ex said your going to believe him! After what he did to you. You're going to push me away because of him."

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him, biting my tongue.

"Whatever" I heard him mumble. I saw him walk to the table and grab his keys, he walk my way, unlocked the door and said "have a nice life" before walking out and slamming the door. I winced from the noise.

As I heard the car start and drive away I busted into tears, 'what the hell did I just do?'

I rolled my self to my room, still crying hard. When I got to my room, I noticed the crumbled paper that I threw in the same place. I grabbed it, found a pen and added 'to be happy again' to my bucket list.

But then there was no point in being happy or to this bucket list, I'll never do anything, and I just lost the person that started to make me happy. Just because of some stupid ex. I really hate myself.

I need Ashton.

I took my shoes off threw them in my closet, then I took my jeans off. I got on my bed and just laid there still wearing his jacket that smells like him.

Ashton was so good to me and I had to let him go because of my ex and stupid insecurities. And what's worse was that I was staring to fall in love with him.

He's never going to want to be with me again. But I just need him, I sobbed uncontrollably, wishing he was here to hold me but that would never happen.

I need Ashton.

(Omg Story of another us started playing when I was writing the last part)