Chapter 11

Paris' P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing. I tried to reach and get it but Ashton pulled me back close to him making me squeal.

"Don't leave me." He mumbled.

I giggled, "Ash, I got to answer my phone."

He pouted and I have him a quick kiss making him smile.

He loosen his tight grip around my waist and I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Hello"

"Is this Paris Wright" some male voice spoke.

"Yes this is her." I said confused as to why someone wants to speak to me.

"Well we are calling to inform you about your mother, she has passed away this morning." He spoke. My heart just stopped.

"What" I choked.

Ashton must have heard my reaction because he quickly sat up and stared at me with concern.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Wright." He spoke before hanging up.

I put my phone down and looked at Ashton with tears in my eyes.

"Paris, what's wrong love?" He asked.

"It was about my mom.. She-she-she died this morning" I sobbed.

I saw him frown, mumbling a "come here" and pulled me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder and I just busted out in tears.

We were like that for 5 minutes. "I'm going to make breakfast, ok? Just lay here and I'll bring it to you when I finish." He said.

I nodded and let go of him, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, got up from my bed and walked out the room to the kitchen.

I laid back down on my side and silently cried. I haven't seen her in 4 days, time I talked to her was 3 days ago just talking about me, instead of asking how she was. I thought she was getting better but I guess I was wrong.

I noticed a picture frame on my night stand, I grabbed it. It was a picture when I was 4 and my mom and dad was there, before he passed away. Now my mom is up there in the sky with my father and I bet they're happy now.

I smiled sadly, but now I know that they are together again after 15 years and are really happy.

I wiped my tears away and just waited for Ashton to come back. But I can't stop thinking about my mom.

Soon Ashton came in with a plate of eggs and bacon and pancakes. And he was right, he does make the best pancakes.

He helped me sit up and put the plate on my lap.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Anything love, just eat up, ill be taking you out soon." He said walking out.

"Where too?" I asked before he walked out of my room.

"It's a surprise." He said turning around and smirking.

I just glared at him. "I know you just lost your mom, but I want to make you happy today, well every day." He spoke.

I half smiled at him, he returned the smile back and left my room. I ate alone. I wish Ashton stayed in here, I know he is like a few rooms down but I just can't be alone for now. I was alone yesterday and look where that got me.

As I finished eating, I put my plate on the table and thought about what I was going to wear. I have no idea how to dress since I don't know where we are going but I decided to go with a pair of high waist skinny jeans and a long sleeve crop top.