|63. You're Having A|

Start from the beginning

"Just making sure. Are you sure everything is okay? I'm a really good listener" he drives faster to the hospital so we can get there on time.

"I don't know, Rowan is putting his gang first and now he's barely home with me. I feel like-."

"Like what boss?."

"Like he doesn't love me anymore..."

"Of course he loves you-."

"Then why isn't he home when I need him the most, it's always the gang and deals. I thought I was first...and I'm not trying to sound like a ignorant bitch but come on, I'm pregnant with his kids and it's just...a mess right now" I tell him as Eric makes a left, going into the hospital parking lot.

"Tell him how you feel and he might stay at home more with you" he parked and turned off the car.

"It's only going to lead to a argument and then I'm going to cry and he's going to yell which is only going to make the situation worse...and he's not going to stay home just because I told him I miss him Eric" I tell him sadly and we both get out of the car and Eric locked it, both of us going inside to check in.

We check in and we were sent straight to Dr. Matlock's room. I sit in the chair and Eric looks at me with a small smile.

"It doesn't matter if it leads to a argument Andy, you should at least tell him before it starts to annoy you more seriously then it is now. You don't want to lose him do you?" He says. I fucking love Eric, he always has my back through ups and downs. And he gives the right advice no matter how hard I try to deny how right he is about the situation.

"Of course not, he's the father to my children" I look at my stomach and smile a little but sadly.

"Then talk to him before it's too late, okay?" He says and I nod.

The door opened and Dr. Matlock comes in, throwing away her gloves in the trash.

"Hello Mrs. Oliver, how have you been?" She smiled.

"I've been better" I smile at her lightly and she looks at Eric.

"Where is Mr. Oliver? Are you two no longer together?" She asked me, putting the gel on my stomach after I lifted my shirt and she grabbed the small device thing.

"Mr. Oliver and I are still together. He's just busy with things is all" I tell her losing my smile very quickly.

"My apologies Mrs. Oliver" she says and quickly changed the conversation. "How's the morning sickness and everything."

I start to explain to her and she gives me advice before she points to the screen to see the twins, they were a bit bigger from the last check up.

"There they are, they seem to both have gotten a bit bigger."

"Their so beautiful" Eric said and I look at him with a soft smile.

"Indeed. Would you like to know the sex of the babies Mrs. Oliver?" She asked me after taking the picture from the monitor.

I think about it and I smiled lightly. "No thank you, I'll just wait and see when the 9 months are up" I tell her and she nodded her head, understanding.

"Very well. Your next check up will be December 1st at exactly 10:30am" she says and starts filling out the clipboard as we leave her room.

We leave the hospital and get into the car, driving home as I looked at the picture of the twins.
_____________
Home

Eric stopped in front of the house and he looked at me and smiled. "You don't have a clue how fucking lucky you are boss" he says and I look at him confused.