Chapter-the past returns part 2

Start from the beginning

"Ebony! I screamed her name over and over but nothing but as I neared the front of the school parking lot a familiar smell hit my nose as fear for ebony and our babies but anger that burn deep in every part of my body as I saw red  that batstard took my mate I. Wanted blood and I knew I was going to have it. but first I had to calm down so I could find her.

I closed my eyes and attempted at calming down enough to find ebony before him  them batstard's  do God knows what  I breath as in his fowl oder as I caught flashes of what happen to her.

"Where do we take her? Brandon  asked his mother holding An unconscious Ebody in his arms .

"To our cabin in the woods were else is we going to take the little whore, now hurry up and throw her in the car."She said getting into black 2013 expedition truck.

"You'll be my little whore next!"Brandon said to ebony picking her up and throwing her in the car.

Gotcha you batstard they all will die for taking her I ran to my car and jumped in and started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot they have an hour and half head start, I pushed the car to 100 as I got on the freeway..knowing we're exactly they have taken her, hold on ebony I'm coming love and I will make them pay.

Ebony POV;

Run , run I told myself as I ran through the forest blood  and sweat dripped down my face my chest burn with much needed breath I wanted to stop and calm my breathing but I couldn't I had to get away ..why did I do what I did how who am I.

I couldn't keep running my legs didn't have the strength to keep going.. I collapsed to the ground falling on my knees as dirt and sticks bit into my hands and knees I was too tired and emotionally drain I stared at my now human.  hands which was covered in blood. I cried as the relaxation of what I have done hit me what have I done who am I, I asked myself where was Blake he didn't come for me, I cried even harder I was alone except for my babies I knew that would always love me.

I stopped crying as I heard something moving in the woods I didn't know how but I pushed d myself off the ground and ran but I was caught from behind.

"Wake up.." I jerked awake as pain went through the right side of my head all the way down to my neck.. the chair squeak with the slap i tried to move but my arms and legs was tied to a chair i turned my head and stared into black eyes that held amusement lust and bad intent and I knew something bad was going to happen what was just if Blake get here in time.

"How are doing? Are you comfortable?"He said smiling I knew he expected me to beg to get out will not a chance I was going to get out of here cause I knew Blake was coming for me I just had to buy some time.

"Yep just peachy.."I said smiling back at him he bent down and touched my cheek I turned many face away from his touch but he just grabbed my chin and bruised his lips to mine his breath smelled of rotten eggs I bit his lips which earn me another slap I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream out which wasn't a good thing to do I bit my lip as blood ran down my lip I smiled up at him.

"What you smiling for you like it rough?"He smiled then looked down at my stomach smiling I didn't say anything I looked down at my girth that seem to get bigger every second which shouldn't be but they were  my babies and I love them with my soul  I had to find a way to get out of here where here was.

"You know I heard sex with pregnant women is very good shall we test that theory?"He said looking at me in the eyes.

"No I rather not I'm taken"I said smiling at him but It want be nothing to take if Blake don't show up soon.

"Who is that ? No wait let me guess the guy who gave me this!" He said pulling his shirt up to show claw marks that went along his stomach a few inches from being castrated if only  damn what was taking Blake so long.