- 22 -

----H.

We make it back to the base, which was half destroyed thanks to Orochimaru and I immediately go up to Deidara. "Where is she?" I ask him eagerly. "She's in her room." He says and looks kinda like he's a mix of tired and sad. "She's really upset about this." He says and walks away without saying anything else. 'Mizuki..'

I slam open her door and see Mizuki sitting on her bed with her legs crossed and her head down. I run up to her and she looks up to me and smiles softly, but it looked forced. She opens her arms just to welcome me. I hug her back picking her up off the bed. I hold her in the air, embracing her. "Dammit Mizuki I'm so sorry." "You have nothing to be sorry for." I hear her mumble softly into my chest. I back up slightly and raise her head. "You know you can let everything out." I tell her. "W-what do you mean? I'm f-fine really." She says but it sounds like she's trying to convince herself of that. "Mizuki I know you too well. You can't lie to me." I say and put a hand on her cheek. She looks at my chest then back up to me, tears in her eyes. "Let it out." I whisper.

Sorry this is so short.. I actually don't know what happened lol. I think I just started writing a new chapter thinking this one was long.. but idk lol.