-7-

An hour into the mission and I'm already pissed off at Hidan. He's not even doing anything he's just being himself. 'Damn why do I have to have these feelings. I want to hate him but I cant. Do I really like him?'

Kakazu has been calming me down the entire trip though, if he wasn't here I'd have no clue what I'd do.
"He's not worth it Mizuki. My partner is an idiot." He tells me.
"Yeah I know he is." I say back and laugh.
"What the fuck are you two talking about." Hidan asks coming closer as he was walking ahead of both of us.

All the sudden we are ambushed by these ammature looking ninja. 'Oh great.' I mumble. This was supposed to be a simple mission, Kakazu was looking for his bounty, his name was Asuma I think. Kakazu made me leave before they started to attack. I don't even think they realized I was there, I left so soon.

Everything goes quiet soon after about 40 minutes into the fight, and I run back worried. I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life. I was worried for Kakazu.. and Hidan. I see Kakazu laying on the ground and my eyes widen. I run up to him and he's unconscious, just as I go to move in a little he grabs my wrist.
"They thought they killed me." He says. I shake my head smiling.
"What can I do to help?" I ask him.
"Find Hidan." He says. I look at him with worried eyes. I am terribly worried for him as well, 'I cant loose him.' I think. 'Dammit. I think I really like Hidan.'

I can feel Kakazu's Chakra and it's faint, but not deadly faint. I think he sees the worry in my face because he says
"I'll be okay. Deidara and Sasori are already coming."
"Did you get your bounty?" I ask him as I stand.
"Yes." He says and grins he looks over to a man lying on the ground far away. I nod my head and run towards where Kakazu said Hidan went off to.

"Where the fuck are you Hidan?" I ask myself outloud. Just then I'm met by a huge dirt pile surrounded by deer.
"The hell? He didn't get himself buried alive did he?" 'I might as well see.' I think. I shoo the deer away.
I start to dig, it takes me awhile. I feel for his chakra at first but feel nothing. I was actually hoping for the guys to show up to help me, but they are probably pre occupied with helping Kakazu. Good, he needs their help. I dig for an hour and I still have nothing. I start to feel for Hidans chakra again and I finally feel it. 'He is down there! Dammit how is he still alive.'
I dig for another hour until I finally see something. Hidans cloak.
"Yes. Yes. Finally." I say outloud and happily. But he wasn't moving, is he knocked out? 'He can't die right?' I pick up on his body, then see something I wish I hadn't.

His body had no head.

"What the hell?" I say loudly and scream.
"How'd you loose your damn head Hidan!" I scream 'He can't be dead he can't be.'
"Hidan you can't be dead you idiot, damn it I need you!" I stop myself. 'Why did I just say I need him?'

I dig further and find his head. I didn't even bother trying to sense his chakra. He even looked dead.
"Hidan." I mumbled and picked his head up.
"I could have gotten here sooner yeah? I shouldn't have left you guys." A tear starts to fall from my face. I wipe it away quickly. 'I don't cry what the hell?' Suddenly Hidans head screams and I scream with it and throw it to the ground.
"Ow Mizuki what the fuck!?" Hidan says. I open my eyes wide.
"How the hell are you still alive?" I ask wiping away another tear.
"Are you fucking crying?" He asks me with a surprised tone.
"No. I don't cry." I mumble still trying to control myself from not stomping on his head.
"Can you take me to Kakazu, he can fix this." He says.
"Wait, why am I being nice. Fuck you!" I yell.
"What did I do?"
"Dammit Hidan I thought you were dead! I don't cry ever Hidan.. ever and you just made me fucking cry and I don't know why I did. This is the first time I've cried in years why would you do that? Did you think I'd be funny if I thought you were dead? You know I care about you dammit!" "
"You care about me?" Silence. I didn't want to answer him. 'Couldn't He fucking tell?'
"Sorry." Is all he says and I leave the topic alone. I can't talk to him when I'm in my emotions all like this.
"How am I supposed to carry your head and your body.. Actually know what, I'll just drag your body."
"Fine whatever. I need Kakazu soon though."
"I got you." I say. I pick his head up again and grab onto the cloak and begin to walk. This is gonna be a damn long walk. We don't talk the entire time, we go to where Kakazu was and find all 3 Akatsuki about to leave on Deidaras bird.
"Wait!" I yell out of breath.
"Mizuki un?" Deidara asks.
"Yes. I need Kakazu to help Hidan."
"Why does he need my-" Kakazu starts then sees Hidan.
"Yeah." I say.
"Hey Kakazu just the man I was looking for." Hidan says and smiles.
"You mean I was looking, you were being carried." I say and roll my eyes. Sasori and Deidara start to laugh and Hidan immediately yells at them to shut up.

We all secure ourselves on Deidaras clay bird while Kakazu sews Hidans head back on his body. Kakazu gets done sewing Hidans neck and I go to examine it.
"You do good work Kakazu." I say as I touch the scar.
"Thank you." He says. Hidan stares at me the entire time I examine his neck. I look up to him and he continues to stare. I lightly smile and turn my head to his neck again. I still feel his eyes on me the entire time I examine his neck.

I realized almost loosing him, I didn't want to. I do like his presence, maybe I do like him. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Funny, I just met him a little more then a month ago and I already have such strong feelings for this guy. Weird. And I finally know what those feelings are.. I'm falling for this pyschopath.

----H.
'I can't believe I got beat by a bunch of fucking kids. I wonder how Kakazu did. I kinda need him right now, I can't stay down here long. My powers can only do so much for me.'

Just as I think I'm actually going to die, I hear digging above me.
"Yes. Yes. Finally." I hear a voice say.
"Mizuki?" She's digging? Where is Kakazu. Eh might as well play a fucking joke on her. She first finds my body. Oh yeah, that kid kinda got my head torn off my body. It's all good, Kakazu can sew it back on my body. She picks my head up, and sounds really sad? Why is she sad, she doesn't care about me right? Then she said these certain words.
"I need you." 'Why the hell does she need me, for what. She hates me.'
"I could have got here sooner yeah?" She starts. She sounds like she's trying to hold back tears. I scream and she throws me to the ground while she screams herself.
"Ow Mizuki what the fuck?"
"How the hell are you alive?"
"Were you crying?"
"No I don't cry." She says wiping a tear away. 'You don't have to act so strong all the time damn why do girls always do that.'

Then she says this whole thing to me about how upset she was, she even says she cares about me.
"You care about me?" I ask. Then silence fills the air. 'Dammit why is their a knot in my stomach, I don't even have a damn stomach attached to me right now.'
"Sorry." Is all I can think to say then there's more silence.

After a few more minutes Mizuki picks me up and drags my body alongside her. I'm glad she's actually going to help. She could have just left me to die. Maybe she actually does like me.

Kakazu sews me up while we were on our way back to the base. When we return Mizuki examines my neck, her also being into medical ninjustu I guess it was interesting to her. She was so close to me. 'I wonder what her lips feel like...'
'Fuck, thoughts get out of my mind!'
"Mizuki."
"Yeah?" she asks looking up at me. 'Simply beautiful.'
"Nothing, just back off." I say. Hey, it was the only thing I could think of saying. She gives me a look and turns her body around.

Deidara then calls her up and she goes to sit by him. They start laughing together and she was smiling with him. Anger starts to boil in me, 'Why am I angry? I'm not jealous am I? Dammit yes I am.' We finally land and as soon as we do I grab the back of Mizuki's shirt and pull her backwards.
"Hey Hidan what the hell? I was talking to Deidara."
"Not anymore." I say to her.
"Hey Hidan that was fucking rude yeah." Deidara says.
"Back the fuck off." I say back to him.
"Back off what, Mizuki? Why she isnt yours un." He says and stands up. I glare at him and Mizuki gets out if my grip.
"Knock it off both of you, you are acting like children." She says and folds her arms. She looks right at me as she says this.
"I'm going inside." She says and does so.
"I'm gonna kill you." I say to Deidara grabbing my sythe.
"You do like her don't you un?" He asks smirking big.
"Fuck I don't know." I say not loud enough for her to hear, I push past him and follow Mizuki inside.

I find her speaking with Tobi.
"Mizuki can cook?!" He asks her.
"Mostly bake but yes I can cook." She says. 'Hm. A girl that can cook even better.'