Edward leaves again

Bpov

As we were walking in the park now I stopped and made a snowball and threw it at Edward and hit him with it and started making another one.

"Ohhh, Your so in trouble." He told me. "Really!" I threw another snowball at him and got him again.

He started making a snowball and threw it at me and I dodged it. "Ha! I thought you were on a baseball team." I told him.

"My sister has a big mouth." I threw another snowball at him and hit him and he came after me this time and I took off running this time.

Edward caught me and we fell over into the snow and I couldn't stop laughing. "You are unbelieve." I tell him.

He started laughing and rolled off of me. "You are incredible." He tells me. I turn my head and look at him. "How so?" I asked him.

"Well it's how you snap back from everything. I know it does still bother you but not in the sense that you completely close yourself to everyone like you use to. Your stronger, your caring, hell your even beautiful." He told me.

"You need need glasses Edward because there is no way in hell I am beautiful." He chuckles.

"You really don't pay attention do you?" I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about Edward?" I asked him.

"I wear contacts silly. Plus I do have glass." I looked back up to the night sky and watch the snow fall. "Huh! I guess the saying true then. You learn something new everyday and I guess with everything going on I didn't pay much attention to that detail. How did I miss that any ways?" I asked myself more then I asked Edward.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat. I do know of a diner still open at this time." I took his hand and he helped me up.

"Let me guess, a 24 hour diner. That just so happen to be open after the club was closed when you left me. What all did you do when you left me?" I asked.

"Come on and we'll talk while we eat." He says. "You promise!" He stops and looks at me a minute. "I promise Bella. Now will you come on and stop stalling so I can get some food in you." I give him a smug look before I nod my head and we get into the car and drive to the diner.

            Epov

After we order some food and coffee and our coffee came back to the table first. I started thinking how well our date did turn out tonight.

From what I thought was going to end up into another break up yet again turned into one of the best nights and here we are about to talk about when I walked out on her. "Earth to Edward." I looked up to Bella. "There you are." She says. "Sorry I was just thinking." I told her.

I watched as she picked up her coffee and took a drink. "Why did you leave without saying a word Edward?" She asked me.

"I really don't know to tell you the truth. I guess you confronting me like you did took me by surprise. I remember feeling angry, and upset among other things and I knew if I didn't get out of there I would've said something I would of regretted." I told her.

She sat back in her bench. "My question to you is how did you do it?" She looked at me confused.

"I don't understand Edward. How did I do what?" She asked. "How did you function all that time?" I asked.

"Oh! I was like on auto pilot. I hardly slept like I do now. But then I really didn't eat at all. Of course at the time I didn't know I was pregnant either. Plus my nightmares were getting worse like they are now. So yeah that's how I functioned is my body was on autopilot. Why you drink like you did?" She asked me.