Thinking it's happening again

Bpov

Emmett and I didn't move we were frozen in time. Tears were falling from my eyes. I didn't know if my dad or Edward got shot. I just found out what love was in my life and if that got taken away from me I don't know what to do. Then I just got my dad into my life and I like to keep him for a long time and get to know him. To have both of them ripped away from me all at one time would tear me apart.

Now there was a bunch a noises downstairs but I couldn't hear exactly what was going on. It seem like everything was going in slow motion for me. I gripped Emmett's shirt tighter and I could feel my nails digging into my hands and drawing blood.

I started remembering when I first came to my dad's to the time I left for college. When I met Edward for the first time. Finding out he knew my dad that same night. To our first fight the next day over me going to class. To tell him he was my best friend. Our first kiss, when he told me he loved me. When we made loved for the first time. When I seen him dead. How he took care of me even though he was healing.

Practicing for our concert. To our concert and how great it was. Him moving into my dad's house. Till now! I know I love him and I couldn't be without Edward or my dad.

I slowly turned my head and looked at Emmett. "Bella you alright?" I started shaking my head. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

For some reason I started hitting Emmett and just kept screaming for my dad and Edward saying this can't be happening to me why me. I needed him, I needed Edward. All that kept going through my head was he was dead and that's why my dad won't come up here and maybe my dad was too. That this couldn't be happening again.

          Epov

I watched as Mike fell to the ground and my head snapped to the stairs and there stood Charlie with his gun drawn and he still had it aimed at the wall. I turned and slowly walked up to Charlie and slowly reached up and put my hand on top of the gun and the other hand went on his shoulder.

"Charlie look at me!" He slowly moved his eyes and looked at me and then I saw it. Relief that it was me and I was standing there. He lowered his gun and wrapped his other arm around me as tight as he could and just held me. So I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm alright Charlie."

Was all I told him. See the thing is Charlie told me when I was a kid he always thought of me as a son that he never had. Then a few days ago he told me he didn't know what he do if anything happen to me and Bella said the same thing to him.

"Charlie we need to get ahold of your work and I need to get ahold of my family." We pulled away and Charlie got on the phone and I stepped outside and got on my phone. It did not take long for everyone to get here. They all ran in including Rose and Alice but they kept their distance in the living room.

"Where's Bella and Emmett?" My Mother asked me. They are upstairs in our bedroom. They been up there the whole time. So they haven't seen anything."

Then it dawn on me that they heard the gunshot. "NOOOOOOO! THHHHIIISSS CCANNNN'T BBBEEE HHHAAAPPPPEENNNNINNNGG! WWWWHHHHYYY MMMMEEE!" My head snapped to Charlie and he looked at me with the same expression.

"NNNNNOOOTTT AAAAGGAAAIIINN NNNNNOOOO!" That's when my head shot up. "Shit!" I Didn't stop I turn and ran up the stairs. I knew what was going through Bella head. She already seen me dead once and hearing the gunshot I could only imagine.

When I got to the door I froze. What I saw actually worried me and scared the hell out me all at the same time. I saw blood on Emmett shirt. Bella had her hands in little fists hitting him as hard as she could screaming out and all Emmett could do is sit there and let her do it. I never seen the poor man cry in my lifetime and he was crying for Bella.