Finding out Tanya has a sister

Bpov

I'm back at school now and Edward walks me to every class. But I notice he's got a oh how do I put it.

Another Tanya except her name is Kate. But I do know her and Edward haven't been together. This Kate reminds me of a stalker like Tanya. At Lunch I finally say something to Edward.

"Edward you know you got a Tanya look a like maybe worse?" He about choke on his coffee.

"Please baby tell me you're joking?" He asked me. "Nope wish I was. Her name is Kate and she sitting over there in the corner by herself looking over here giving me the evil eye."

He leans over to me. "That is just oh my god Bella I hate to say even say this but Rose is better looking than her. That's even got to say something. But no one and I mean one will compare to you Baby. Come look at you my god you're sexy hot!" I turn my head and blush. It's been to long.

"But anyways call it my father in me but she reminds me of the trio." I told him.

"Yep you take after your father and I trust you on this baby and I will keep my eye out for her and stay away from her. Thank you!" He kisses me on the cheek and that's when we heard a loud noise we turn and look and she was walking out staring at us.

In singing class Edward, Rose and I were working together on the Christmas concert.

"Why don't we make it a Christmas Eve concert and then after we can go to the Midnight mass." Edward and I both look at Rose at the same time.

"That's a great idea Rose. Now we just got to figure out time, theme, costumes among whom to have in it." I said.

Later I decide to go for a walk in the park and Rose went with me. The doctors will not let me run yet. Rose and I were talking when we were stopped.

"I don't know what he sees in you." Kate says. "Excuse me!" I turn and look at Rose and we both look at her.

"You really don't know do you!" I looked at her confused. "What don't I know?" I asked. "That we were together. I mean he was always drunk and well I couldn't figure out why he acted distanced at school but at his motel room when he was sleeping he talk about someone."

Tears started to fall from my eyes. "You guys slept with each other?" I asked her. "Yeah we did." She told me. I took off running even though I knew I wasn't suppose to and Rose was yelling at me.

           Epov

I was making dinner waiting for Bella to get back from her walk with Rose. When I heard the door.

"Did you enjoy your walk with Rose Baby?" I asked. "I'M NOT YOUR BABY AND HOW COULD YOU EDWARD!" I turned around and meant a very pisst off Rose.

"Where's Bella and why on earth are you yelling at me for?" She come around the Island and pushed her finger into my chest.

"YOUR A CHEATER AND I don't know where Bella is. She took off running when Kate ran into us and told us you and her we're together and sleeping together while you and Bella were apart."

I looked at Rose confused. "I DID WHAT WITH WHO AND IS KATE FUCKING CRAZY?" I started pacing pulling at my hair.

"So wait you and Kate were never together?" Rose asked me. "No Rose. Yes I got drunk but I was never with anybody. Jesus I would never do that to Bella. She everything to me. Bella was right about her. Wait you say Bella ran away when she wasn't suppose to?" I asked her.

"Yeah I tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop I was hoping she come back here but she didn't" I told her to get ahold of everyone and start looking. I ran down to the car and grabbed my phone and started calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail.