Updates LOL

Shoutout to you if you still have this in your library.

And if you're a new reader. Hello.

Hey guys. Elemeno here. I decided to update and add some information on some ships. I was going to read the whole thing again to see which needed updates, but then I got lazy. Whoops. Sorry.

Anyway...the updates are mostly just random comments or stuff from the XY anime since this one didn't really account the XYZ part. I didn't delete anything. I just added stuff.

Also, there are no additional ships. I did add some Sun and Moon stuff, but super minimal. Once I get a list for the Sun and Moon ships, I will be making a book 2 of this. It will include the SM ships plus all the other ships that I missed out on before or those formed from the XYZ series.

Anyway...these are the ships that were updated in the book:

Advanceshipping
Akebishipping
AMshipping
Amourshipping
BestFriendAnimeshipping
BlackRoseApostleshipping
Blazikenshipping
Conway'sDesireShipping
LemonMeringueshipping
Marissonshipping
Pokemonshipping (WILL CONTAIN THE NEWLY ADDED POKEMON, so if you still don't wanna know about them if you haven't played yet, you might not want to check that out.)
Romanticshipping

Okay...this is the final update for this book. Thank you so much for 12K reads! HOLY CRAP. That's too many reads for this weird book. LOL.