Krazy-Leg

KrazyShipping

Involves: Pikachu and Meowth

Reaction: This ship is not crazy, it's KRAZY.

Ha...ha.

Ha.

Yah. Mouse and cat chasing around. Meowth (with James and Jessie) would go around chasing Pikachu.

Points For: Meowth is chasing around for Pikachu.

Points Against: Pikachu doesn't like Team Rocket, and the only time Pikachu went to them was the episode, A Scare to Remember, where he got amnesia.

I didn't want to watch that episode ever again, not because it was terrible (because it wasn't). It was just a really sad episode.

I cried when I watched it.

NEVER GIVE PIKACHU AMNESIA AGAIN.

--

KusobokechinkoShipping

Involves: Barry and himself

Reaction: Well...this is what would happen if he kept on fining people.

He'll end up alone.

He has nobody but himself.

Points For: He's pretty proud of himself. That's for sure.

Points Against: Again....he might want to settle down with someone eventually.

--

KyoudaiShipping

Involves: Iris's Axew and Ash's Scraggy

Reaction: Yeah...the best friend duo of Unova.

Kyoudai = brother

So yeah...the thing about these two was that they were like brothers back in the BW series. Axew was the one who like Pikachu, and Scraggy was like Togepi. I think it was like that.

They were the youngest members of the gang, so that's why they got along.

Points For: Best buddies.

Oh...and I think there was this episode where there was this Gothita that had a crush on Scraggy, and that Gothita is a spoiled brat. It even demanded its trainer to trade something for Scraggy, or simply take Scraggy away from Ash. The one who got upset the most here was Axew.

Points Against: Well...they haven't seen each other in a while. Maybe they might have moved on to other best buddies.

--

LabShipping

Involves: Professor Oak and Delia Ketchum

This is just another name for ElderShipping, and I've discussed that, so I won't repeat the discussion.

--

LagomorphShipping

Involves: Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary

Reaction: D'awwww.

This one.

Buneary has had Pikachu on her trail even when she was still a wild Pokémon.

Yeah...and since Dawn wanted her, she wins.

Points For: Buneary has a canonical crush on Pikachu. She blushes every time he's near. There are hearts on her eyes when he does something amazing. She's kinda shy around him, but she goes fangirl mode after that.