IkariGoneWrong-Isshu

IkariGoneWrongShipping

Involves: Paul and Platinum

Reaction: Well...duh.

It's kinda like Ikari, but there's something wrong with it.

Platinum is not Dawn.

Points For: I don't know, honestly.

Maybe there's something right from something wrong?

Yeah...whatever.

Points Against: Never met. Belong in different universes.

Sure maybe we can merge the two universes because it's all Pokémon.

NO. It can only happen in our fanfiction.

--

ImageShipping

Involves: May and Misty

Alternate names (according to bulbapedia): BrokenBikeShipping, GirlTachiShipping

Reaction: Remember when May was excited to meet Misty because she heard so much about her from Ash and Brock.

Yeah...good times.

Also when they worked together in Mastermind of the Mirage Pokémon, aka the 10th anniversary special of Pokémon.

Good times. Good times.

And I'm gonna talk about how long it has been since Misty made a major appearance in the anime. It makes me go...UGH.

Bring her back for the 20th anniversary special.

AND EVERYONE ELSE.

AND I'M GONNA GO MAD IF AMOURSHIPPING WILL BE THE CENTER OF THE 20th ANNIV EPISODE. IT HAS TO BE ABOUT POKÉMON AND ALL OF THE ASH PALS. Though I think that's not likely. It's gonna have hints, but it won't be the focus.

Oh yeah...Happy Amourshipping Day. Yay. Or was it yesterday? I don't know. I think it's on October 16, and it's already 17 when I wrote this...so yeah.

Belated happy Amourshipping Day.

I'm not mad about the ship. It's just...we should remember that love is not the main purpose of Pokémon.

Honestly I think the 20th anniv special has something to do with Zygarde...I don't know. We don't know what the future holds except Nintendo and The Pokémon Company.

Points For: Buddies. They got along right away.

Points Against: Uh...we're not sure when they'll see each other again. And, in the gameverse, they have never met.

--

ImaginationShipping

Involves: Ash and Bianca

Reaction: This is about BW Bianca...okay?

Yeah...those times when Bianca would always knock over Ash on a body of water, and then Bianca apologizes as Ash takes his shirt off to dry it.

Like gurrrll...whatchu up to?

Or Bianca is just that clumsy.

Points For: Friends. Good trainers. They always run into each other.

Points Against: Ash always gets wet because Bianca pushes him to a body of water.

--

I'mAHeartbreakerShipping