Pika-PoisonedWine

PikaShipping

Involves: Ash and Pikachu

Reaction: The winner of the ultimate best friend award goes to...Ash and Pikachu!!!

Yeah.

This has to be the longest running pair since they've been together since the beginning. No one else has come close...in terms of screen time in the actual anime.

Now, as much as I wanted to give this ship its own part, I don't think I'll be saying a lot.

In terms of friendship, yes, this gets my seal of approval.

But for the twisted people who ship them romantically...well.

I'm not stopping you from your wild fantasies, but I don't ship it.

There hasn't been much attraction between or even romantic encounters. If there were, they're more like the kind when your pet wants to cuddle with you or something. (I actually don't have a pet so I don't know how that feels.)

There's affection, but not attraction.

Other than that, there's really none. They are more focused on friendship and partnership. They work side by side and they make sure not to let the other down. They're a team.

Also, everybody knows that Pikachu is Ash's first Pokémon, so there's gonna really be a bit more of a special connection. I kinda saw that too when I played Pokémon X. I don't Pokémon Amie a lot, but my Delphox would have special dialog during battle. That also happens to my Blaziken is Alpha Sapphire. I can even pet them after the battle and a heart shows up. I couldn't do that yet with my other Pokémon.

So yeah. Special connection between Pokémon and trainer. That's what they have. Romance? I don't think so.

--

PikacharmShipping

Involves: Paul and Pikachu

Reaction: Okay this is really twisted.

All Pikachu ever did was battle against Paul.

Hey at least Paul knows Pikachu is strong even during the time he didn't have much respect for Ash. That's something.

As to why it is called Pikacharm...that I don't know.

--

PikaChuchuShipping

Involves: Pika and Chuchu

Reaction: No duh. Let's just put their names together and BAM!

Anyway, this is 100% canon.

Right?

They have feelings for each other. They even have a baby for crying out loud. That baby is even the reason why Pichu is named Pichu (at least in the Pokémon Adventures manga canon). And of course the oh-so amazing Gold got to raise this little one.

Not only that, they both were under Yellow's supervision at some point. Well...Chuchu is Yellow's Pokémon, and Pika was with Yellow when Red was missing.

If I'm not mistaken, their involvement with Yellow is what got them together in the first place. Red left Pika to Yellow. Yellow has Chuchu with her. Pika meets Chuchu. They do things together. They fall in love. They did...the thing. They have a baby.

Well...how else do you think they make eggs?

I was gonna insert some more breeding speculations, but that might not be that appropriate for younger viewers already. It has something to do with multiple breeding, Ditto and the possible Pokémon abuse that shiny hunters/competitive battlers might be guilty of.