TripleBaka-Watcher

TripleBakaShipping

Involves: Ash, Barry, Gary

Reaction: Seriously? Not all of them are dumb.

Sheesh.

Ash can be dense and clueless, but he's smarter than many people think. If he wasn't smart, he wouldn't think of those weird techniques that you could never do in the games.

Barry might be. He's reckless. That's doesn't mean stupid.

Gary is actually pretty smart. His idiotic moments mostly come from fanfiction.

What the heck is happening to me?

--

TudorShipping

Involves: Barry and Drew

Reaction: I do not know how the name relates to the two, so if you guys know, feel free to tell me.

Do I ship? Heck no.

It's a nevermet ship. Will they ever meet? Who knows?

--

TwinApplesShipping

Involves: Axew and Iris

Reaction: They love apples.

They're good pals. They're partners. Axew may not be Iris' first Pokemon, but there's no doubt that they are super close.

Random Question: Do you like apples?

--

TwinleafShipping

Involves: Barry and Dawn

Reaction: Lo and behold.

A ship that is kinda major.

Let's first go to the gameverse. Here, Barry and Dawn are neighbors and really good friends if you choose the female character. I believe they are mere acquaintances if you choose the male character. Correct me if i'm wrong. I only played through Sinnoh twice (Pearl then Platinum)

Oh. It's literally Pearl and Platinum.

Different people, but they're each other's counterparts.

ANYWAY...

In the anime, Dawn mentioned that she knew Barry as the guy who would sing during the festival. Barry didn't really know about Dawn. However, they became kinda friends because of Barry becoming Ash's rival.

As far as I remember, there's not much major hints concerning this ship. My internet kinda sucks today, so I couldn't really do the Google.

I feel like this ship is more popular in the gameverse rather than animeverse.

Do I ship? No, but it is a ship that makes sense.

--

UltramarineShipping

Involves: Brock and Lizabeth

Reaction: Lizabeth is from the Manaphy movie. I only watched the movie once, so there's not much I can say about this.

I know Brock liked her. I think she also liked her?

Again. Internet sucks right now.

--

UncomfortableShipping

Involves: Conway and Ursula

Reaction: They make Dawn feel uncomfortable.

Conway's creeping.

Ursula's Plusle and Minun.

Poor Dawn.