Brocket-Calculus

BrocketShipping

Involves: Brock, James, Jessie

Reaction: Team Brocket moving at the speed of light. Surrender now or prepare to fight. Brock, that's right! Meowth got fired.

Points For: Honestly, none. Unless Brock suddenly turns evil.

Points Against: Brock doesn't like Jessie or James.

--

BrocklingsShipping

Involves: Forrest, Salvadore, Yolanda, Tommy, Cindy, Suzie, Timmy, Billy and Tilly

Reaction: The Brocklings. Bow.

Points For: They are family.

Points Against: Obviously this isn't really about love, so there's nothing against this.

--

Brock'sNightmareShipping

Involves: Professor Ivy, Max's hand, Misty's hand, Croagunk

Reaction: Never mention the name to Brock. Ever. As for the three, just do your jobs.

Points For: Let's say Brock is at the beach filled with girls in their bikinis. Bring these four together and Brock won't be flirting.

Points Against: Uh...I feel bad for Brock.

--

BronyShipping

Involves: Drew and Ponyta

Reaction: *Googles meaning of Brony* Apparently Drew watches My Little Pony. So again...WHY DREW?!

Points For: Someone catch that a boy a Ponyta!

Points Against: So...uh...just Drew? How about some other guys?

--

BrunettShipping

Involves: Gary and May

Reaction: Uh...no.

Points For: They have this amazing mutual friend named Ash Ketchum from the town of Pallet in the Kanto region.

Points Against: Again...it's a nevermet shipping.

--

BubblesandthePrinceofDarknessShipping

Involves: Bianca and Paul

Reaction: Bubbles because Bianca is bubbly, and Paul is the freaking Prince of Darkness because duh. BUT WAIT. What if we were talking about literal bubbles? I don't think Bianca has a Pokémon that can use Bubble. Who has Pokémon that knows Bubble? Well...there Drew's Masquerain and May's Wartortle. Well...I think they still know those moves. We also have Dawn's Piplup. Uh...yes. Moving on...

Points For: They'll see each other eventually unless Bianca does decide to stay in Unova and become Professor Juniper's assistant, just like in the games. OR Paul might travel to Unova and they'll meet there. And also...our favorite saying, 'Opposites Attract'.

Points Against: Because the 'Opposites Attract' for Paul is more for Ikarishipping. Other than that, they're TOO different.

--

BugShipping

Involves: Forrest Franklin and May

Reaction: Let's face it. Before non-Advanceshippers were introduced to Drew, they probably shipped May with that amazing Character of the Day, Forrest Franklin.