Orange-Oyster

Just a short one for this one. Only 10 ships will be discussed because stuff.

Starting this part, there will be no more points for or against. All the points will be mixed with the reaction because that's what I'm kinda doing anyway.

Let's begin!

--

OrangeShipping

Involves: Tracey and Misty

Reaction: Oh. This one.

I remembered like 8 years ago when I was watching Pokémon with my cousins. We were watching the Diamond and Pearl series. One of my cousins then told me that OrangeShipping (and PearlShipping) is real. Like, it's canon.

Well...being the Pokeshipper that I am, I corrected him. I told him that they're not actually together.

Don't worry, guys. He's not a shipper. I don't even know if he still likes Pokémon now. I remember him being short and...well...a little kid. Now he's 16 and he's way taller than me.

And holy crap. Was that really 8 years ago? I FEEL OLD.

Moving on...

I understand that OrangeShipping is popular. There are not that many hints during the Orange Islands arc since there were actually more PokeShipping hints in that one. However, there are more hints shown in the Pokémon Chronicles episodes. A lot of the characters there like Sakura and Casey thought that Tracey was Misty's boyfriend.

Well there goes NameShipping.

Again. Let's be real, especially to my fellow Pokeshippers. These two have been noted to hang out a lot, especially since the Advanced series. Tracey seems to be involved in helping Misty and Daisy solve the problems in the Cerulean Gym. Also, in the last episode of the Best Wishes series, Professor Oak said that Tracey was in Cerulean City. Some say that he's helping out with Misty again.

But then, the inner Pokeshipper in me says that he's actually with Daisy. They did go on a date once.

Well, to conclude my discussion for this ship, there's no doubt that these two are close friends. There may be a chance for this ship, but for the nth time, I doubt they'll make any romance happen in Pokémon.

Oh wait. There's gonna be an episode with Ash and Serena and dancing? Well no wonder there are a lot of people believing OrangeShipping will happen.

I'm still a Pokeshipper. Hope you respect that, guys. I respect Amourshippers, Advanceshippers, Pearlshippers, any other shipper because I respect your opinions.

--

OrangeJuiceForTheWinShipping

Involves: Kenny, Paul, May, Solidad

Reaction: Seriously, what?

What does orange juice have to do with them? Was it ever mentioned in the anime that they like orange juice?

Heck, I don't recall the anime ever mentioning about Paul liking something other than Pokémon that are strong and have good stats.

Hey. Maybe some fanfiction writer mentioned that these four people like orange juice.

Yay Orange Juice!

Random Question: What's your favorite fruit juice?

--

OriginalShipping

Involves: Blue/Green Oak and Red

Reaction: The gameverse version of the pair has been discussed in NamelessShipping. This will focus on the manga.