I watch as Dill throws me a nod goodbye and swings an arm around Hayley's shoulders.

So two-faced. What a bitch. I'm being a high school girl right now. OMG THIS IS TOTES NOT AMAZEBALLS WHAT THE FLUFFY CHIHUAHUA IS GOING ON OMG I NEED TO PUT A TOTALLY NOT AIMED CAPTION ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE I'M SO SUPER UPSET RIGHT NOW!

And that's why you don't want to be a hormonal teenage girl lads.

But to be fair I don't see Hayley as much anymore ever since I changed some of my schedule but I have noticed her and Dill together more and more.

Thinking about all this is giving me a headache. God, I need to find a girl to make out with.

Oh wait, no Missy told me that if I want to show that I'm interested in someone I should stop hanging around with other girls. Why are these dating rules so hard to follow?

*^*^*

It's Friday night and I'm pumped.

All my mates will be there, and Mace is bringing Rebecca, but Hayley still hasn't replied to me. Oh well.

"Hey Zeke!" Baz shouts over to me, his voice rough. "I brought it."

"Good." I smirk.

I've explained to Baz all about my plan to get Dillon drunk tonight. In fact, he's the secret mastermind behind it. All this time when you thought that Baz was just sitting there quietly, he was probably working out how to knock out everyone in the room with only three movements.

He's actually really helpful when it comes to pranks and fights. It's a bit like when we broke into the headteacher's office and Baz knocked out one of the secretaries. Now that was entertaining.

"Are we going to spike his drink then?" Baz asks.

"Something like that." I nod.

Oh I do love parties.

An hour later and the rooms are packed with sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. No one is passed out on the stairs yet like you see in movies but people are still getting beyond drunk.

Mace is dancing with Rebecca and I can tell he really likes her. Normally he would just watch a girl's ass but he actually looks at Rebecca's face. When she's happy, he's happy.

Baz, Myles and James are all hanging around with Dillon, secretly videoing him as the alcohol seeps into his mind and brainwashes every ounce of sensibility he has. It's actually quite funny.

Suddenly Missy runs past me, nearly knocking me over. I'm still not used to her being around so much, since only three days ago I hadn't seen her properly in two whole years. "Where are you going?" I shout after her.

She keeps running but calls over her shoulder, "Hayley needs help with her outfit!"

Wait, what?

Hayley's coming? Why didn't she tell me? For some reason I suddenly get excited. I down a shot to keep me going and run my fingers through my hair.

Let's get this party started.

*^*^*

♥️Hayley's POV♥️