Chapter 1 (Edited)

(Hullo Hullo there. Welcome to my fangirl insanity. Enjoy this first chapter and let me know what you think.)

The world around seemed to be nothing but darkness.

Your muscles ached terribly-you felt as if you'd been squeezed into a tight case. But, judging by what little movement you could make-that was thankfully not the circumstance.

Unsure of how you did it, you croaked and sat up, albeit hunched over. Your limbs were weak, yet you managed to place a hand to your cool, damp face.

"(Y/N)," you groaned out, "C'mon, get it together."

But you couldn't,  for whatever reason. This wasn't like those times where you and the Winchester brothers drank away your emotions and you had a hangover the next morning.

No, this was a whole new kind of stomach churn.

Ditzy as you were, you forced yourself to stand, and it was no surprise that you collapsed under your own weight.

Or almost did, at least.

Your heart started to race a bit from the surprise of hands catching you. You caught the puft of air that had escaped your lungs, since you were well enough to talk a bit now.

"T-Thanks, Cas," you stammered.

"Take it easy, slugger. Oh, and I'm not Castiel, Sweetheart."

The voice startled you, causing you to turn toward its owner-an average-build blonde with sharp eyes and an ensemble similar to Gabriel's.

His hard features softened at you, as if he were seeing an old friend or family member after a couple of years.

"(Y/N L/N). The Winchester boys' apprentice."

Your mouth became agape slightly, but shut as soon as the man's hands cupped your jawline.

"You're a lot shorter in person."

Maybe to him, considering the fact that he had to bend down a bit to match your level. His eyes were too intimidating to look away from, and so, without a word, you stood there while he went on.

"It's so funny-I thought you were off with Dean, making flower crowns and eating pie, but nope. Here you are."

You gulped.

"W-Who are you?"

The man's eyes studied your facial features for a moment, and flashed a bright shade of red.

"I'm Adam, the brother that got left behind," he spoke with a pout.

But not a real one. The kind you'd give to a kid to act out emotion.

Still, your lips trembled from the way his eyes glimmered in crimson not even a few seconds ago.

Wherever you were...whatever this was...

It had to be a dream.

...it had to be. And at any second, you were hear Sam call your name, and you'd lift your drunken head from the table and you'd be back home at the bunker.

Dean would pick you up and tuck you in to bed, Cas would provide some kind of remedy, and you'd sleep in while the boys hunted something like a vampire.

The male cackled, which stung your ears and made you feel your head throb.

"Ah, you're gullible. I like that," he smirked, "Nah, but really, I'm the Devil, in case you couldn't figure it out from the big metal cage around us."

"T-The Devil...?" you squeaked, looking around to see rusted metal bars surrounding you, and past them, grey dirt and torches.

"Yep," he walked away from you some, turning around, "Lucifer, preferably. So," he wagged a finger, "Top, or bottom?"

Your face instantly became hot. Curse your gutter mind. Thanks, Dean-o.

"W-What?"

Lucifer turned back to you.

"Top or bottom? I mean, I figured you should get to pick your bunk first, roomie."

Roomie? W-Where...?

"Where the hell am I?" you spoke numbly.

"Well, judging by the structure around us, I'd say it's a cage," Lucifer waved a hand around sarcastically, "but, I don't know."

You suddenly felt sick to your stomach. You'd always thought that, with the way they spoke about it...that the cage-Lucifer's cage was just a joke. Just something Dean told you with a wink to keep you from getting in trouble!

But this...was real?

"My...home..." you tried to ask, finding that the most obvious bit to question.

Lucifer folded his arms, shook his head lightly and came within about three inches range to you. In other words, dangerously close.

"Well, not like you wanna spend your time with Crowley in that Men's Warehouse reject of a kingdom, right? I mean, he's got such a stick up his ass."

"I...I...-"

"Devil got your tongue? How bout this-We make things a bit cozier here, whaddya say?"

You had no idea how to respond. Lucifer snapped his fingers, and the next thing you knew-music was playing around you.

Lucifer winked and started to dance a bit. Maybe if you weren't under all of this pressure, then you would have done the same, but for God's sake, you were in Hell!

Taking the lead as expected by now, Lucifer took your hand, and led you into a jig that you were too numb to keep up with. Only one thought raced through your mind.

'Am I dead?'

(Uh, I wrote this off my phone. *slams face into desk* Anyway, in case you're curious, this takes place in no specific season. I figured that'd be an easier filter. I've not much to say other than thank you for reading this Fic that I wasn't supposed to put out but did anyway because I don't care for my personal schedule. So, see you guys in the next one!)