Years later/ new beginning

Start from the beginning

Everyone stared at her. "Uh... I mean.. i do!" Said Esperanza. "And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
Esperanza and AJ finally shared a kiss.

Then branch took off their crowns. And placed them on Esperanza's and AJ's heads. "Our new queen!" Said branch as everyone cheered. "Our new king!" Said poppy. Everyone cheered too.

"Husband, how about a song?" Said Esperanza. "Anything for my beautiful queen." Said AJ as he got his guitar.
Then everyone started dancing.

AJ:"you got that smiled, that only heaven can make,I pray to god everyday, that you keep that smile"

ESPERANZA:" you are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do, I'll give my life up for you, cause you are my dream."

BOTH:"and baby everything that i have is yours. You will never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when you're insecure, let you know that you're always lovely."

AJ:" girl!"

ESPERANZA: "you are."

BOTH:" the only thing that I got right now. One day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ: " right next to you"

BOTH :" right next too you. Nothing will ever come between us, I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ:" right next to you"

ESPERANZA:" right next to you."

AJ:" if you had my child, you would make my life complete, just to have you're eyes on little me, that'd be mine forever!"

BOTH: "and baby, everything that I have is yours, you would never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when you're insecure, let you know that you're always lovely."

AJ:"girl! Cause you are."

BOTH: "you are the only thing that I got right now. One day when the sky is falling I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ:"right next to you"

BOTH:"right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ: "right next to you"

ESPERANZA: "right next to you"

AJ: "we were made for one another, me and you."

ESPERANZA: " and I have no fear, I know we'll make it through. One day when the sky is falling."

AJ: "I'll be standing right next to you."

ESPERANZA: " right next"

BOTH: "to you!"

ESPERANZA:"oh! Oh!"

BOTH: "one day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ: "right next to you"

BOTH: "right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, I'll be standing right next to you."

AJ: "right next to you"

ESPERANZA:"right next to you."

AJ: "right next to you!"

AJ and Esperanza shared another kiss as everyone cheered for their performance.

One year later

A year has passed and Esperanza was finally ready to give birth to her new child.

AJ and the others were running to the hospital to see the new baby. "Omg I hope we're not late!" Said CJ.

"I just wanna know if it's a boy or a girl!" Said daisy . "I can't wait to see him/her!" Said lily. "I bet it's going to look like AJ if it's a boy." Said shiny.

"You think?" Said AJ with a nice sarcastic voice. Then they all made it to the hospital. "Ready to meet your new daughter?" Asked the doctor. "It's a girl!!!!!" Yelled CJ, Daisy, lily, and shiny.

They all then ran to Esperanza's room to see the new princess. "Esperanza!" Said AJ as he went in the room. "AJ!" Said Esperanza.

AJ then looked down to his daughter. She was a beautiful troll with purple hair like Esperanza's and sky blue skin like AJ.

"Welcome to our world, faith." Said Esperanza and AJ at the same time.

The end

(OMG!!! I'm finally done with this whole book!!! But don't worry I'll make another Trolls book called "Trolls, before everything happened." Which it's coming soon. Also I'm having an ask Tashi and Emiliano, so if you have any questions about this book ask them and they will be answered in ask Tashi and Emiliano. Also one more thing, my friends and I might make a live action fan made movie of this book which will me in summer of 2017, so if we do let me know in the comments which character I should play. Thank you so much for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed it 😁)